This just destroyed the locker room

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Why? Because of one player? They may unite together and understand that everyone is accountable for his actions  that no one is above the law so to speak. Does it hurt, yes but there is still plenty there on offense.

Just stop.  You don’t release a 23 yr old perennial Pro Bowler because of this and keep a guy who strangled his pregnant girlfriend on the roster.  This stinks like a cover up.  Nothing more.  

1 minute ago, soonerborn77 said:

maybe, maybe not.  At least we aren't fully dependent on him like we used to be with RB's (Priest, JC, etc.), we got another guy for that now finally....

You think Mahomes is gonna be anywhere near as good?  Really?  Nobody fears Spencer Ware dude.  Defenses no longer have to worry about run game, which will absolutely hurt Mahomes.  

Just now, Legend of AC said:

You think Mahomes is gonna be anywhere near as good?  Really?  Nobody fears Spencer Ware dude.  Defenses no longer have to worry about run game, which will absolutely hurt Mahomes.  

Red Zone also not as effective. 

If you say so. I supposed to guess after 2 incidences he was told to clean it up and give us the truth etc. How many times had Hill been in trouble since then or with us? Guess what, Hill was kicked off his team too.  But I digreas and will quit raining on you this team is done parade.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

If you say so. I supposed to guess after 2 incidences he was told to clean it up and give us the truth etc. Hoe many times had Hill been in trouble since then or with us? Guess what, Hill was kicked off his team too.  But I digreas and will quit raining on you this team is done parade.

Hunt has 14 TDs this year, Ware will replace that?

3 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Lol we hardly ran anyways and he was averaging under 80 yards rushing per game averages. 

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

No because there is only 5 games left. Ware will do fine until we get a replacement next year. Calm down, it is not the end of the world.

I know, it’s just the end of the most promising Chiefs season probably ever.  Oh well.  Always next year!  ...says every Chiefs fan every fucking year.  

Just now, Legend of AC said:

I know, it’s just the end of the most promising Chiefs season probably ever.  Oh well.  Always next year!  ...says every Chiefs fan every fucking year.  

Most thought next year was the year any ways. We will be in it for a long time and it was not because of Hunt. 

1 minute ago, wilkie said:

A pisser with us playing so well.  But at the end of the day Chiefs got to stand for something.

And we always have — fodder for the franchises who are serious about winning SBs.  It’s why teams like NE sign Randy Moss when nobody else will.  Someone is gonna sign Hunt and be thrilled for the next decade.  

Archived