14 hours ago, DieHard said:

I was making one also, but you are probably right. It’s just that I liked Williams (not D. Williams, but the one we cut) more. I can’t remember his name. 

Then you didn't like him THAT much . . . !  JK

12 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on JC just because he knows the offense and would be the 3rd back.

I doubt JC know this version of the the offense. I think the RPO heavy play calls where after his time.

I had to look because I don't think he's seen the field, but Darrel Williams made this roster out of TC and has been on it since.  I thought he was on the PS, but the Chiefs actually went into the season carrying 4 RBs and Sherman at FB.

The Chiefs depth chart shows Ware, Damian Williams and Darrel Williams at RB.

I'm curious what roster move they make to take Hunt's spot.

17 minutes ago, dksww said:

I had to look because I don't think he's seen the field, but Darrel Williams made this roster out of TC and has been on it since.  I thought he was on the PS, but the Chiefs actually went into the season carrying 4 RBs and Sherman at FB.

The Chiefs depth chart shows Ware, Damian Williams and Darrel Williams at RB.

I'm curious what roster move they make to take Hunt's spot.

I don't see a RB on the practice squad.

6 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Why.  We have 3 banks that are better than him already.  See what the young kid (Darrel Williams) can do. 

Use the spot on a DL, safety,  or LB. Poach someone's PS

Offense looked simplified yesterday. West is good out of the back field. Reid may want experience back there so he can run his creative playbook. I like the move.

Archived