52 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I knew it was coming. Chiefs are so predictable 

jusr like zombo 

Actually it makes perfect sense. You have 4 games before the playoffs. He pretty much knows the offense, Mahomes knows him, no having to take time to fit in/bond with his teammates. He can walk in today and play with very little loss of continuity. Also he has played as recent as of August this year.

Just for fun side note, against the remainder of the Chiefs opponents. 

Only game against Baltimore, 16 carries for 76 yards 1 TD and 2 catches for 9 yards. (2015 W)

Best game against the Chargers, 15 carries for 58 yds and 5 catches for 58 yards and 2 TDs (2016 W) (6-0 against Chargers)

Never played the Seahawks in a regular season game. 

Last game against the Raiders, 3 carries for 25 yards and 1 TD. (2017 W) (5-1 against Raiders) 

My only problem with this move is that for whatever reason it looked like he was running in mud and had lost his "burst" during the preseason.  In 2016 he made some big plays especially in the passing game and could actually get to the corner on occassion. Hopefully we get that guy if needed. 

On 12/3/2018 at 2:56 PM, Calichief said:

I hope he kills it. By all accounts a good guy.

On 12/3/2018 at 3:02 PM, Mloe68 said:

My only problem with this move is that for whatever reason it looked like he was running in mud and had lost his "burst" during the preseason.  In 2016 he made some big plays especially in the passing game and could actually get to the corner on occassion. Hopefully we get that guy if needed. 

I always thought he was a very solid contributor to the team. 

Archived