Why is Hunt released but Tyreek still on the roster?

I’ll tell you why.  The Chiefs knew about this video and knew the shit was hitting fan.  It was backlash and ticket sales or cut Kareem Hunt.  Clark is a sleazeball.  Hey Clark, you have a guy on your roster that choked his pregnant girlfriend out, yet, because there’s no video it’s apparently okay.  It’s no coincidence.  The Chiefs brass knows it’s a passing league and that they can get by with Ware until they draft another guy in 2019.  Tyreek, however, isn’t replaceable.  Clark is a hypocritical bum concerned only with money.  

1 minute ago, Legend of AC said:

I’ll tell you why.  The Chiefs knew about this video and knew the shit was hitting fan.  It was backlash and ticket sales or cut Kareem Hunt.  Clark is a sleazeball.  Hey Clark, you have a guy on your roster that choked his pregnant girlfriend out, yet, because there’s no video it’s apparently okay.  It’s no coincidence.  The Chiefs brass knows it’s a passing league and that they can get by with Ware until they draft another guy in 2019.  Tyreek, however, isn’t replaceable.  Clark is a hypocritical bum concerned only with money.  

Exactly!

Then you should stop enabling him by following this team and lining his pockets! That will show him!

Hill's incident occurred before he was drafted, and as such not subject to NFL policy.  Whether he should have been drafted is another story.

Good try but wrong. More facts coming out and it looks like he lied straight up about it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25420168/kareem-hunt-kansas-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

Guess the below is why no one saw the tape and took Hunts word on it......

Sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that neither the NFL nor the Chiefs had viewed the video before it became public Friday. The league made multiple attempts to obtain it. The hotel told NFL representatives that it was corporate policy only to turn video over to law enforcement and therefore could not provide it to the league.

The NFL also contacted the Cleveland Police Department, which did not provide the league any video. Even though no charges were filed by law enforcement, the NFL continued its investigation, which included contacting the victims of the alleged incident, but they did not respond to multiple messages

basically because Tyreek has been a model citizen since that happened unlike Kareem who had two instances in two years (that were known about) and then he lied (their words not mine) to cover his ass...

Just now, Joe_Chief said:

Then you should stop enabling him by following this team and lining his pockets! That will show him!

Hill's incident occurred before he was drafted, and as such not subject to NFL policy.  Whether he should have been drafted is another story.

Yes, you’re right, yet the Chiefs still had no problem spending a valuable draft pick on him.  It’s bullshit.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Good try but wrong. More facts coming out and it looks like he lied straight up about it.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25420168/kareem-hunt-kansas-city-chiefs-placed-commissioner-exempt-list

Guess the below is why no one saw the tape and took Hunts word on it......

Sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that neither the NFL nor the Chiefs had viewed the video before it became public Friday. The league made multiple attempts to obtain it. The hotel told NFL representatives that it was corporate policy only to turn video over to law enforcement and therefore could not provide it to the league.

The NFL also contacted the Cleveland Police Department, which did not provide the league any video. Even though no charges were filed by law enforcement, the NFL continued its investigation, which included contacting the victims of the alleged incident, but they did not respond to multiple messages

Sources?  Who?  Who are the sources?  I don’t believe everything I read.

Just now, Legend of AC said:

Sources?  Who?  Who are the sources?  I don’t believe everything I read.

Better than what your OP is based off I am guessing. It is what it is but someone did leak it and you know they will look into that or TMZ requested it long ago and finally got it through channels but I doubt that because I am sure the NFL would have done the same thing. Do notice it looks more and more like the sources were correct but bottom line Hunt lied about it and the video contradicted what he told the team.

8 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Damn. That is a little harsh. I don’t think doing something in college and trying to turn your life around is the same as doing it while you are an employee then lying about it are a fair comparison.

Nope.  I just want the truth about why we hastily cut a stud RB over something that teams like the Cowboys with Zeke didn’t.  It’s stupid and makes no sense.

Yep, guys like Mixon and Elliott still have jobs...the fanbase deserves to know the truth

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

If these guys were lying, especially Joe Mixon, they wouldn't be on a roster right now.  Andy is the king of picking up assholes to rehab, so don't you think it would take something really good to piss him off?

I don’t know.  Clark has final say, that’s what I do know.  So, Andy’s opinion in this would have likely been null, but, that’s just my best guess.  Damn I’m pissed.

Archived