Who knew Kareem Hunt wasn’t needed?

Just now, Legend of AC said:

Wait and see...we’re going to miss this guy dearly.  Come playoff time when we’re one and done yet again, it’ll be really apparent.  But I know, it was never about 2018, until today.  

Its always next man up here until the team starts losing. Its like the Chargers fan site saying Gordan is not that big a deal just plug in Exkler. 

1 minute ago, soonerborn77 said:

Why do you care, isn’t this what you want seeking attention by creating multiple threads about the same thing?

I’m just so pissed that I have to write my thoughts.  Not about attention.  Mods could merge these threads and it wouldn’t matter to me.  Remember when you were a mod?  I’m still trying to forget.

4 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

I’m just so pissed that I have to write my thoughts.  Not about attention.  Mods could merge these threads and it wouldn’t matter to me.  Remember when you were a mod?  I’m still trying to forget.

It’s why I’m bringing it up, why give mods extra work?

do you remember when you bragged about how much you made on a message board, yea I’m still trying to forget it also but it was just to damn funny... I 

do you remember when you bragged about how much you made on a message board, yea I’m still trying to forget it also but it was just to damn funny... I 

Everything this clown does is funny

3 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Yeah, because the other guy personally attacked me and implied I didn’t work hard.  Yes, I remember.  

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Ware is a good RB but he doesn’t make players miss like Hunt.  He will be missed and it will hurt our O but we can still win.  Just more difficult!

Our best shot is either of the Williams stepping up, Ware should only be in there for short yardage and goal line situations.  We’ll need to have a Pats style true running back by committee and just hope each game someone steps up. 

1 minute ago, Legend of AC said:

Well, I was named class clown.  I love that you can’t stop thinking about me, it makes me happy.

How can anyone not.  You've started 6 different threads about the same crying. 

Shine bright little star

Our best shot is either of the Williams stepping up, Ware should only be in there for short yardage and goal line situations.  We’ll need to have a Pats style true running back by committee and just hope each game someone steps up. 

I'd like to see what the rookie from LSU can do. 

2 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Aww, look at you two, getting along.  Sooner used to think plankton was a turd on warpaint.  Haha.  You guys FaceTime now too?

Just now, soonerborn77 said:

I can live with that. In the past 10 years only two teams, Seattle and Baltimore had pro-bowl RBs. The rest had serviceable RBs.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I can live with that. In the past 10 years only two teams, Seattle and Baltimore had pro-bowl RBs. The rest had serviceable RBs.

You fail to mention that both those squads had fantastic defenses, and in the case of Seattle, maybe one of the greatest of all time.  It’s not the same.

Archived