Who knew Kareem Hunt wasn’t needed?

5 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

You fail to mention that both those squads had fantastic defenses, and in the case of Seattle, maybe one of the greatest of all time.  It’s not the same.

You just proved his point, you’re so desperate to attack everything you aren’t even reading what people are posting. 

10 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I can live with that. In the past 10 years only two teams, Seattle and Baltimore had pro-bowl RBs. The rest had serviceable RBs.

8 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

You fail to mention that both those squads had fantastic defenses, and in the case of Seattle, maybe one of the greatest of all time.  It’s not the same.

What did I miss, he said only two of the last 10 SB winners had Pro Bowl RB’s.  He’s implying the other 8 winners had average RB’s  (which is now our situation) yet you talked about the defenses for the two winners with pro bowl running backs?

10 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

What did I miss, he said only two of the last 10 SB winners had Pro Bowl RB’s.  He’s implying the other 8 winners had average RB’s  (which is now our situation) yet you talked about the defenses for the two winners with pro bowl running backs?

My point was that the SB winners had significantly better defenses than the 2018 Chiefs.  

Archived