• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

and really who the fuck cares about mvp?

In the grand scheme of things, I agree with you OT,  but by definition I think he really is the Most valuable player.   It will probably be gifted to Bress but I don't care. 

45 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

If you are that upset about it why don’t you go to the Ravens board to complain about it?  You are a Ravens fan so why are you constantly trolling on a Chiefs Board?

Ol hands has earned his stripes here. He's been around for a LOOOOOONG time. Has good insite on the game and is always welcome.  

And in case you don't know.  He's like the honey badger, don't give a phuck.

The Raven should be congratulated for a good game.  Unlike a few other teams, they stuck with what was working and came within an eyelash of winning.  Big difference, aside from the fact the game was in Arrowhead, was that the Chiefs offense could handle a setback and the Raven's couldn't.  A penalty was a lot for them to overcome while third and forever seems to not kill Mahomes.  The Ravens took advantage of the trauma clinic that is the Chiefs' O-line plus ate up the yards on the ground.  Good game plan.  Now if they just go out and beat LAC in a couple of weeks........Go Ravens! 😁

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

The Raven should be congratulated for a good game.  Unlike a few other teams, they stuck with what was working and came within an eyelash of winning.  Big difference, aside from the fact the game was in Arrowhead, was that the Chiefs offense could handle a setback and the Raven's couldn't.  A penalty was a lot for them to overcome while third and forever seems to not kill Mahomes.  The Ravens took advantage of the trauma clinic that is the Chiefs' O-line plus ate up the yards on the ground.  Good game plan.  Now if they just go out and beat LAC in a couple of weeks........Go Ravens! 😁

That Martindale can coach some defense. The mullet has all the cheese and grit you ever would want in a defense. 

15 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Supposed to be....looks like Joe will be released next June 1

How do you feel about that? He's a good running QB but I see him as average at best overall. He'll need to be paired with an excellent running game and defense for his entire career. I don't see him being a guy that can carry a team when needed.

2 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

How do you feel about that? He's a good running QB but I see him as average at best overall. He'll need to be paired with an excellent running game and defense for his entire career. I don't seem him being a guy that can carry a team when needed.

Don't know how much he can grow, but right now he's not even close to a QB who can lead his team when behind.

27 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

How do you feel about that? He's a good running QB but I see him as average at best overall. He'll need to be paired with an excellent running game and defense for his entire career. I don't see him being a guy that can carry a team when needed.

While every black QB that runs forever was compared to Vick so I hate using the comparison, I see a lot of similarities between Vick and Jackson.  The Ravens need a great tutor to develop him and completely retool the Offense to utilize him.  Plugging him into Flacco's system isn't ideal.

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

While every black QB that runs forever was compared to Vick so I hate using the comparison, I see a lot of similarities between Vick and Jackson.  The Ravens need a great tutor to develop him and completely retool the Offense to utilize him.  Plugging him into Flacco's system isn't ideal.

So far, Vick could throw the ball much better.  Jackson did lead the team to two scores in the second half, but in crunch time, he seemed to have no weapons.  If Flacco is done in BAL, it looks like a rebuild to gear to Jackson's style.

2 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Regardless of color, I think his throwing technique, accuracy and arm strength will always struggle to be average at best.

Archived