For Fun Bold Predictions Last $ Games for KC

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

After our 100th point in the Raiders home game, Warpaint gets a spiral fracture of the humerus and has to be put down on national television right there on the 50 yard line.

I think you're missing the part where this inspires Eric Berry to overcome his fears and carry us to a Superbowl win

Chiefs 4-0, #1 Seed

Denver also goes 4-0 with a super easy schedule to kick Steelers OUT OF the playoffs!

We play either Chargers or Broncos at Arrowhead in round two and WIN

Pats with the #2 Seed play Ravens or Houston and WIN

Pats come into Arrowhead as the #2 seed and Chiefs win advancing to the Super Bowl 

Some of you guys are forgetting about DEN.  They have a real chance to win out for a 10-6 record and a wildcard.  It's nearly impossible to root for the Donks, but they put down LAC and PIT and have LAC remaining at home.  One thing is for sure.  If LAC has a one game lead on the Chiefs going into week 17, they still have a lot to worry about.  KC has an easy game against the Raiders while the Chargers travel to DEN which is a tough place to win.  If PIT loses to NE and NO, and DEN wins out while BAL drops only one more game, the Steelers could miss the playoffs all together.  Wouldn't that be a shame?

My opinion changes based on how I am feeling at the moment.  My optimistic self sees us winning out and ending up with the one seed.  This opinion is based on Watkins and Berry coming back. 

And then sometimes I feel pessimistic and see us losing to the Chargers and not making them punt once and then losing to the Seahawks because I will be at that game. We will end up with a wildcard spot as the Chargers win the division.

My official opinion will be formed when I see who practices today.

1 hour ago, VIChiefsFan said:

My opinion changes based on how I am feeling at the moment.  My optimistic self sees us winning out and ending up with the one seed.  This opinion is based on Watkins and Berry coming back. 

And then sometimes I feel pessimistic and see us losing to the Chargers and not making them punt once and then losing to the Seahawks because I will be at that game. We will end up with a wildcard spot as the Chargers win the division.

My official opinion will be formed when I see who practices today.

Ok, Andy says everyone is practising today so I am feeling better.

12 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Ok, Andy says everyone is practising today so I am feeling better.

Everyone practicing today means the DNP is changed to LP.  When Watkins and Berry are on the field and going full speed, we can start hoping.  Is there any word about Watts or LDT maybe coming back?

Chiefs end up with wild card and everyone gives up on the season. But they open playoffs by beating the Chargers in front of about 90 percent Chiefs fans in LA. They then move on to Houston where the Texans look like they are cruising to victory until Andy Reid roams sidelines telling his team "we've got this figured out" and the Chiefs score 28 second half points to get to their first AFC Title game since 1994. I broke the crystal ball after that so I can't tell you what happens next. 

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

Everyone practicing today means the DNP is changed to LP.  When Watkins and Berry are on the field and going full speed, we can start hoping.  Is there any word about Watts or LDT maybe coming back?

Berry and Watkins were limited in practice. Just on the field means at practice.

heard on the radio they didn’t do much

Archived