Lay off Tyreek Hill

Tyreek Hill's act on his girlfriend was horrible. But the man owned up to his act and did everything the judge asked him to do and got the help that he needed. Since the horrible act he as not done anything to anyone or shown any act of violence.  

He admitted he was wrong and he took the action to correct his behavior. Im sure he is on a zero tolerence contract. He deserves a 2nd chance and he is taking advantage of that 2nd chance. It is obvious that Kareem Hunt has some deep issues. If he goes through some intense therapy for both alchol and anger he to also deserves a 2nd chance but that chance should not come until at least the year 2020.     

I believe in 2nd chances. Hill is taking advantage of a 2nd chance. I pray that Hunt gets the help he needs and takes advantage of that opportunity. Remember Ray Lewis got a 2nd chance and he took full advantage of it.  

I can't imagine the pain that Hill and his girlfriend are going through this week. I'm sure they are both in pain having to relive the pain that she went through and Hill with the guilt of what he did. But stop throwing his name out there that he should not be in the league. 

54 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Have to agree, I dont think anyone was bitching about Hill really.

then you have not been paying attention to most of the posts...there were a handful of posters who were bitching

about the Hunt incident dragging the Hunt Family, Hill and a few others thru the mud along the way. Don't need

to mention names because they know who they are ....

Tyreek paid a steep price and did everything he needed too get himself a shot in the NFL.  Working with two strikes since day one here he’s proven himself so far a value to the team and community.  Not at all sure why he was brought up really.  

I saw the thread last night (or this morning) and that it was strange. Maybe the OP just wants to talk and stir the pot. Tyreek Hill just got engaged to the women he assaulted. I really, really hope it all works out.  

4 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

What a long way we have come from the times of "Not the best 53, the RIGHT 53"......

We gave up on that when we cheered for Matt Cassel to be injured.

4 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I'm probably in the minority, but I'd let Tyreek, Mahomes and Kelce beat the shit out of me if it means they can still play.  

You would regardless.

3 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Shows the power of video.....

Of course.

17 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

We gave up on that when we cheered for Matt Cassel to be injured.

You would regardless.

Of course.

That didn't happen by the way. Maybe a few sporadic idiots but basically Eric Winston is just a POC who completely misread that situation but ran with it anyway throwing Chiefs fan under the bus. 

17 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

That didn't happen by the way. Maybe a few sporadic idiots but basically Eric Winston is just a POC who completely misread that situation but ran with it anyway throwing Chiefs fan under the bus. 

Yup it was cheering for the play not him getting hurt.

22 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

I would not risk him in the playoffs for this Thursday's game. 

Really tough call because this game is so important. Win this and all we have to do is beat the Raiders at home for home field advantage. Lose this and we are one more loss from potentially dropping all the way to a 5 seed. If he can go, I'd play him personally. 

Archived