Kelce get all-time TE yards?

Keep in mind that he may not play the last week but Reid will definitely give him a boost if he's very close like Hunt's rushing title and obviously no injuries. So I imagine the threshold is something like 210 yards over 3 weeks. It's doable with the current setup. 

6 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Keep in mind that he may not play the last week but Reid will definitely give him a boost if he's very close like Hunt's rushing title and obviously no injuries. So I imagine the threshold is something like 210 yards over 3 weeks. It's doable with the current setup. 

He could get all those yards in the second Raider game. 

I hope Reid does not give the starters the entire last game off. They come out flat like last year and last week. Let them play at least the first half.

10 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

He could get all those yards in the second Raider game. 

I hope Reid does not give the starters the entire last game off. They come out flat like last year and last week. Let them play at least the first half.

We are already way too thin at OL and some other positions so I'm pretty sure we'll see more starters than usual if it ends up being a meaningless game. I don't mind seeing the starters get some snaps to avoid the rust but Reid doesn't seem to care as much. However Kelce will get snaps and looks if he's close but probably in a limited role. 

9 hours ago, robgar said:

I dont think the last game will be meaningless, I think it is for the 1 seed.

It could be for the top seed, but if not it will still be important.  Could be for a bye or even a divisional title.  Hard to see a case where it doesn't matter.  Besides, it's against the hated Raiders so the fans would revolt if the Chiefs tanked in the game.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:44 AM, Balto said:

Needs to avg 62 yards a game to finish out and he has it!  Very doable 

Put up 77yards!  

His NEW needed game avg for the rest of the year is 57 Yards!  Needs 171 total yards.

Archived