• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baltimore wins IF:

1. Ravens Offense runs the ball in extended drives that eat clock and they score
  2. Ravens Defense manages a few stops on downs, thereby
  3. Force the Chiefs to play catch up, risking INT's or Incompletetions
  4. Control LOS on both sides- keep the KC Pass rush at bay

Kansas City wins IF:

1. KC Offense scores quick, forcing LJ to throw the ball
  2. Intercept LJ
  3. Stop the run
  4. Sack, Hit, Hurry LJ

Chiefs 38 Ravens 28. Mahomes throws for 315 yards and 3 TDs, 2 to Kelce, 1 to Connelly. Mahomes also runs for a TD.  Ware rushes for 68 yards and TD.  There will be an onside kick attempt. I will likely be hung over from my work Christmas party the night before so no drinks.  Might throw some wings in the oven though.

8 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

QB spy & stack the box every play. Force the Ravens to win with the pass. They won't, not against the chiefs at home. 

I agree with your gameplan, however, I just feel like KC's defense will struggle to execute it. 

I swear if they let Jackson sling the ball all over the field, I'm gonna freak out, literally. 

And who's gonna be the spy? Hitchens or Ragland? Sorenson?? Neither one of them can keep up with Lamar..

26 minutes ago, artsy said:

I agree with your gameplan, however, I just feel like KC's defense will struggle to execute it. 

I swear if they let Jackson sling the ball all over the field, I'm gonna freak out, literally. 

And who's gonna be the spy? Hitchens or Ragland? Sorenson?? Neither one of them can keep up with Lamar..

Dorian O Daniel has been used in that role already at times. Id be very surprised if he's not that guy.

27 - 20  KC

Ravens will run roughly for 200 and keep it just close enough to where Jackson never has to throw it much till late.  TOP will be right around 33 to 27 in favor of the Ravens. 

Mahomes adds 3 more TDs to his total to go along 320 yds passing

Kelce has another big day 8 to 10 catches for 120

RBBC combines for 80 and a TD

Looking back through the game stats Mahomes has only been held below 3 TD passes in three games all year. 

Cardinals

Broncos

Jacksonville Jaguars 

Versus Arizona and Denver he’s thrown less than 3. 

2 against Arizona and only 1 against Denver at home and Jacksonville no tds. 

You have a rookie QB coming to Arrowhead. 

Chiefs win 28 to 17. 

But I am actually worried that this could be a trap game as the bigger game is next Thursday against Chargers. 

Archived