• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Game by the Ravens Hands.  They played really well from what I was able to see via the highlights on the ole Interweb ( I flew over to Taiwan on Saturday).

Mahomes should be the MVP as he just "finds a way" time after time, game after game.

w

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Well, he has made mistakes when under constant pressure like today and in the Rams game.  Experience will help cure that and his creativity sure is fun to watch.  What would the score have been if he had another target like Watkins to keep the heat off Kelce?

Kelce disappeared in 2nd half.

Hill was a freak on a bad wheel.

Not sure if Watkins helps anything

56 minutes ago, West said:

Great Game by the Ravens Hands.  They played really well from what I was able to see via the highlights on the ole Interweb ( I flew over to Taiwan on Saturday).

Mahomes should be the MVP as he just "finds a way" time after time, game after game.

w

I agree West....

2 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Kelce disappeared in 2nd half.

Hill was a freak on a bad wheel.

Not sure if Watkins helps anything

Kelce wouldn't have been double teamed all second half If the Chiefs had that additional threat.  That was my intended point.

I thought you'd be out toasting the Raiders.

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Don't need KB if Watkins is healthy.  Probably the Chiefs knew something when they signed Benjamin.

Watkins has had an injury prone career. He takes a ton of pressure off Kelce and Hill when he's in the game. Always seems to get open. He needs to be on the field though.

4 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Watkins has had an injury prone career. He takes a ton of pressure off Kelce and Hill when he's in the game. Always seems to get open. He needs to be on the field though.

great point d man. defenses have to align differently with watkins than robinson or conley. conley and robison don’t scare anyone. you can see it in how defenses play. 

i hope benjamin is not a dumb ass and has a brain to quickly pick up some of the playbook. 

12 hours ago, jetlord said:

Kelce wouldn't have been double teamed all second half If the Chiefs had that additional threat.  That was my intended point.

I thought you'd be out toasting the Raiders.

i didn't see any double teams of Kelce.

The Steelers lost that game as much as the Raiders won it.

1 minute ago, Handswarmer said:

Your Ravens are gonna take that division and win at least a game in January.  No team wants to see that defense.  But, do you bring back Flacco or roll with Jackson?

Just now, Legend of AC said:

Your Ravens are gonna take that division and win at least a game in January.  No team wants to see that defense.  But, do you bring back Flacco or roll with Jackson?

Tough call- I did not think Jackson could take them the length of the field to score but after a punt return of 55, I said "Run the clock out and score"....they scored too quickly.

Mahomes is just a freak of an athlete. Good example to let your kid play more than one sport growing up.

15 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Who cares?  The Raven have an excellent chance to win the AFC North if they win out and a good chance if they win two of the last three.  Do you think PIT will beat either NE or NO?  I don't.

7 hours ago, jetlord said:

Who cares?  The Raven have an excellent chance to win the AFC North if they win out and a good chance if they win two of the last three.  Do you think PIT will beat either NE or NO?  I don't.

5 hours ago, robgar said:

depends on which pit shows up.

Exactly robgar...At this point, I am not even sure if Pitt wins either game.

43 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Nightmare scenario.  BAL wins their division, the Chiefs lose theirs, and the Chiefs #5 have to travel to BAL who are #4.  Don't think that will happen, but it wouldn't be pretty.

KC can win anywhere against anyone. On the road. Yes. Balt has Joe Fucco or a running QB.  They have lost 6 games. Balt gave their best shot & lost. Mahomes knows what they do now. Nightmare........I think not. Tough game......sure.

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Nightmare scenario.  BAL wins their division, the Chiefs lose theirs, and the Chiefs #5 have to travel to BAL who are #4.  Don't think that will happen, but it wouldn't be pretty.

I heard Trent Green suggest last night that the Chiefs would have a big advantage in a second meeting with the Ravens because of all the looks they already gave Mahomes.  I found that pretty interesting. 

One things for sure.  I’d prefer a playoff scenario we play here vs NE or Hou as opposed to third meeting with LA or second with Balt or even Pitt.  Our defense is a lot better at Arrowhead but I think we are more capable than ever at winning road games. 

Archived