chiefs ravens game day thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

Balt 89 yards rushing 1st quarter. May get 400 rushing and still lose.

Their approach is antiquated. 1 turnover and their offensive gameplan is completely turned on it’s head.  This gameplan is an admission of inferiority because one mistake and they are screwed 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Why aren’t we selling out to stop the run?  Make Lamar beat us with his arm smh

Because Bob Sutton is playing checkers while every other team is playing chess.  He needs his afternoon nap.

is bone-spurs-Berry playing much today? I am at my family Christmas party.  Of course they plan this right in the middle of the game.

I’m pretty hard on Andy normally but I don’t think he’s being outcoached.  We have a big pile of dogshit at rb to balance out our offense.  A good rb is even more vital against a blitzing team, chipping and being a good receiver out of the backfield. The rb position is going to be a major Achilles heel the rest of the way. 

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I’m pretty hard on Andy normally but I don’t think he’s being outcoached.  We have a big pile of dogshit at rb to balance out our offense.  A good rb is even more vital against a blitzing team, chipping and being a good receiver out of the backfield. The rb position is going to be a major Achilles heel the rest of the way. 

Ware is above avg. Look at his stats before being injured. He was the #1 back. Early game plan = Balt better. 

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Ware is guy they bring in for protection on 3rd and long though. We should be fine with him in there for that.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Ware is guy they bring in for protection on 3rd and long though. We should be fine with him in there for that.

Ware is above avg. Look at his stats before being injured. He was the #1 back. Early game plan = Balt better. 

9 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

His stats weren’t that impressive.  This is his sixth year in the league.  There’s a reason he’s only had one semi productive season in his career spanning two teams. 

Archived