chiefs ravens game day thread

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I'd like to see Reid fire sutton.  Let Al Harris take over.  A young energetic guy with respect from players. I don't know if he is ready, but neither is sutton.  See if Harris can bring some intensity to the defensive side

Mahomes 3 of 8 for 28 yards in the second half. Offense is the problem. Ravens have outplayed KC so far. Hasnt been as close as the score.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Our playcalling today is leaving something to be desired.  

There’s several things at play. Andy hasn’t been good at all with his calls, the line has played like shit, and most of all, the wheel routes from the rb have been noticeably absent. We really miss Hunt. 

Just now, moons314 said:

There’s several things at play. Andy hasn’t been good at all with his calls, the line has played like shit, and most of all, the wheel routes from the rb have been noticeably absent. We really miss Hunt. 

Dont worry about Hunt. Cali Chief says good backs are a dime a dozen. Actually Ware has played well.

Just now, FANATIC said:

Dont worry about Hunt. Cali Chief says good backs are a dime a dozen. Actually Ware has played well.

I’ll give him that he’s played alright, but Andy doesn’t use him the way Hunt was used because he doesn’t have the same ability. Hunts ability to catch the ball is sorely missed. 

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Sorenson simultaneously not defending the receiver and preventing steven nelson from defending.

Amazing to me he is a professional athlete let alone was given a multi million dollar contract 

Amazing that Lucas can't even see the field over him too. At least Lucas was making some plays.  

Good call Sutton. .. keep running Sorenson out there

1 minute ago, Palangi said:

Amazing that Lucas can't even see the field over him too. At least Lucas was making some plays.  

Good call Sutton. .. keep running Sorenson out there

Still this is on the Offense and special teams. Defense is on the field all day. Chiefs look soft and Balt has out muscled them. 

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Still this is on the Offense and special teams. Defense is on the field all day. Chiefs look soft and Balt has out muscled them. 

Which is what happens every time Baltimore comes to KC.  I’ll say this, nobody wants to see this Baltimore team in the playoffs.  They are built for January football.

Archived