chiefs ravens game day thread

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

I don't know if I'd call it a miracle because Tyreek broke wide open. But the ability to run 16 mph in one direction and throw it across his body 40 yards the other direction is just freak of nature stuff athletically. I'm not sure there's another QB in the NFL who could pull that off with such accuracy. I just have vivid memories of kicking the Broncos ass for 3 1/2 quarters only to have Elway do things like this to beat us anyway. It's good to be on the other end of this thing. Lets face it, we aren't the same offense without Hunt and Watkins, but he just keep delivering these big numbers anyway. I will say at some point people are going to recognize the Tyreek Hill is an elite WR too. 

Dante Hill did today on the radio.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the game on NFL network some it wasn't televised in my area on Sunday.  I am blown away by some of the comments about Jackson.  He is a good runner,  but a terrible passer.  He struggles to throw the simple throws. He has a long way to go as a passer.  If he doesn't improve drastically then Baltimore will be an easy offense to defend as more tape is put on him.  

I would not put him as a top 20 QB right now. No way! 

Archived