Thursday's weather?

1 minute ago, artsy said:

The next roadblock??

Tyreek Hill on a snap count???

I'm nervous about Hills health. If he is on a snap count, and can't go deep, or his speed is minimized, it' going to make things tough on offense. As everyone has already said multipe times on the forum, Conley and Robinson HAVE TO STEP THE FU$K UP..period.

Robinson is an idiot. Must be lazy too. Offsides and running wrong routes. Maybe he has a big game. Sure hope so.

6 minutes ago, artsy said:

The next roadblock??

Tyreek Hill on a snap count???

I'm nervous about Hills health. If he is on a snap count, and can't go deep, or his speed is minimized, it' going to make things tough on offense. As everyone has already said multipe times on the forum, Conley and Robinson HAVE TO STEP THE FU$K UP..period.

I agree totally! Conley, Robinson and now Benjamin need to step up. Everyone is forgetting the Charger "D" isn't much better then the CHIEFS. These guys are going to get open. Bold prediction a star is born tonight at RB just a hunch, I don't know how to have Doom and Gloom!! I'm an optimist, homer or what ever you want to call me but the CHIEFS are going to win this game tonight!

5 minutes ago, AppalachianChief said:

I agree totally! Conley, Robinson and now Benjamin need to step up. Everyone is forgetting the Charger "D" isn't much better then the CHIEFS. These guys are going to get open. Bold prediction a star is born tonight at RB just a hunch, I don't know how to have Doom and Gloom!! I'm an optimist, homer or what ever you want to call me but the CHIEFS are going to win this game tonight!

Yea, I made that same "BOLD" prediction in another thread about our next future RB. I really think if Darrel Williams gets his chance, he will prove tonight that he is "heir" to the RB throne...I just feel it...

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, I made that same "BOLD" prediction in another thread about our next future RB. I really think if Darrel Williams gets his chance, he will prove tonight that he is "heir" to the RB throne...I just feel it...

Serious question. Why?

I didn't see your prediction but it's a good one my friend, I think the same thing let's hope we are right!!

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

Archived