Chris Jones

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Dee Ford and his 11 sacks and league leading 6 forced fumbles and QB pressures says hello. 

Which one gets that $100M contract?  No question in mind...Jones! and I'd tag and do everything I could to trade Ford.

9 minutes ago, Balto said:

Which one gets that $100M contract?  No question in mind...Jones! and I'd tag and do everything I could to trade Ford.

Agreed. Jones is in there every game and is a force. Get seconary help and a force at NT and we will see the rushers able to come all day and allow the LB to make plays.

16 minutes ago, Balto said:

I'm talking about the MVP of the defense this year and not what I would do going forward. Chris Jones is an absolute lock to get an extension. I'd tag Dee Ford and have him play next year and release Justin Houston unless he will give up some salary. 

11 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Agreed. Jones is in there every game and is a force. Get seconary help and a force at NT and we will see the rushers able to come all day and allow the LB to make plays.

I'd still like to see a more of a attacking NT in our system vs a plugger.  

26 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I'm talking about the MVP of the defense this year and not what I would do going forward. Chris Jones is an absolute lock to get an extension. I'd tag Dee Ford and have him play next year and release Justin Houston unless he will give up some salary. 

Michael Pierce is a free agent after this year and has become a elite NT for the Ravens.  I'd love to snag him in FA this year but I'd think Ravens will do what it takes to keep him.

18 minutes ago, Balto said:

Michael Pierce is a free agent after this year and has become a elite NT for the Ravens.  I'd love to snag him in FA this year but I'd think Ravens will do what it takes to keep him.

Well they will have around 12 mil in cap space and he is a RFA si they will have to look at making some cuts erc to keep him and others.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi8r5_OuZbfAhUwrYMKHfDdBlsQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.baltimorebeatdown.com%2F2018%2F5%2F16%2F17354706%2Fravens-2019-salary-cap-outlook-cj-mosley-terrell-suggs-joe-flacco-jimmy-smith-eric-weddle&psig=AOvVaw2xaRnmVFsbyUaGNkLMIOR6&ust=1544572104562898

Jones is a complete stud. Having those sacks from the interior is much more impressive than Ford IMO. He is going to get paid. Houston looks to be coming on as well. Really need a stud NT. The rook is trying but looks a little under sized to me. Bailey is very inconsistent. 

Just now, DieHard said:

Jones is a complete stud. Having those sacks from the interior is much more impressive than Ford IMO. He is going to get paid. Houston looks to be coming on as well. Really need a stud NT. The rook is trying but looks a little under sized to me. Bailey is very inconsistent. 

The rook is great on anticipation of the snap. He has that down even before they snap..

.lol

Archived