1 minute ago, Legend of AC said:

Same old song and dance with this clown.  How can this defense be this bad?  Was there any doubt the Chargers were gonna score at the end?  Any change at this point could provide a spark, because we simply cannot go any further with his old clueless ass.

how many first downs did the chargers get on 3rd and over 10 yards...i lost count but they converted every single time

i pray for an overhaul of the entire defensive staff in the off season, because if that does not happen then we are going to waste the talent of the offense

on these shitbags

Just now, liquidfriend said:

14 point lead with 6 mins left, a top level pass-rush and they blew it and people can't help but Defend the dipshit

i am assuming you are referring to sutton, nobody defending him, but he will not get fired until the offseason. that ain't the way the chiefs work

but we have been clowned three times on national TV this year....when is enough enough

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

how many first downs did the chargers get on 3rd and over 10 yards...i lost count but they converted every single time

i pray for an overhaul of the entire defensive staff in the off season, because if that does not happen then we are going to waste the talent of the offense

on these shitbags

How about all the wasted Justin Houston plays over the years?

Now wasting dee Ford and Chris Jones next 

3 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

14 point lead with 6 mins left, a top level pass-rush and they blew it and people can't help but Defend the dipshit

Don’t you know that rushing 3 and playing everyone else 15 yards off the ball is what wins ballgames?

This one isn’t on Sutton.  This is another in a line of blown leads.  The chiefs are built for offense, but when they get a lead they throttle down and it fucks them.  What Reid does is like building two drag cars, running your best car in qualifying and then relying on the secondary car in the finals. 

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

This one isn’t on Sutton.  This is another in a line of blown leads.  The chiefs are built for offense, but when they get a lead they throttle down and it fucks them.  What Reid does is like building two drag cars, running your best car in qualifying and then relying on the secondary car in the finals. 

Oh, Reid is to blame as well for his ridiculous conservative bs when he knows his defense can’t stop anything. But, giving up 15 points in 6 min when you’d given up 14 the previous 54 ain’t on Reid.  Sutton just has no clue it’s that simple.  How is a blown coverage on the final play of the game even possible at this level?  It’s not with a competent DC.

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Blowing a 14 point lead in 6 minutes isn't on Sutton? Lmao what are you talking about.

I'm sure he will hey the run defense fixed in year 6. OK, maybe year 7. Fine! Year 8. Same old story with this tool, you can't expect to win a championship by staying with the status quo. If we didn't have Pat this year, what would our record be with this D? We even be over .500? Doubt it. Fire him

6 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Blowing a 14 point lead in 6 minutes isn't on Sutton? Lmao what are you talking about.

The offense had a pitiful possession in between. The defense looked better with Berry but he wasn’t out there at the end.  The team focus has been offense.  If Reid would’ve trusted his offense to get it done then Sutton’s defense wouldn’t have been a factor. We all know damn well what we’re getting from that unit yet Reid puts them on the spot time and time again. You gotta go with your strength and in the fourth quarter and a 2 td lead Reid never does, and it continually costs the team. Same old song and dance of get a two td lead, play not to lose on offense, then lose the game. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

The offense had a pitiful possession in between. The defense looked better with Berry but he wasn’t out there at the end.  The team focus has been offense.  If Reid would’ve trusted his offense to get it done then Sutton’s defense wouldn’t have been a factor. We all know damn well what we’re getting from that unit yet Reid puts them on the spot time and time again. You gotta go with your strength and in the fourth quarter and a 2 td lead Reid never does, and it continually costs the team. Same old song and dance of get a two td lead, play not to lose on offense, then lose the game. 

Why wasn’t he out there at the most critical time? 

Probably tweaked it right..

Just now, Calichief said:

They said from the start it was a limited snap count.  A limited snap count would be a limit.

Can't have a lead like that, a pass-rush like we've got and shit down your leg with a mere 6 mins left when you obv know the opponent is one dimensional.

That's  100% Sutton.

10 minutes ago, Calichief said:

He didn't play at all in the second half I don't think... I'm over Berry.  Great player, but you can't be great if you're not on the field, and all he's done his entire career is miss games. 

Archived