13 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

They said from the start it was a limited snap count.  A limited snap count would be a limit.

Can't have a lead like that, a pass-rush like we've got and shit down your leg with a mere 6 mins left when you obv know the opponent is one dimensional.

That's  100% Sutton.

You couldn’t run him out for the final plays.. 

sutton is trash.

andy is just as bad for letting him stay 

This is what happens when you try to protect a lead with 4 man rushes and soft zone coverages.   That blown coverage on the 2pt conversion was magical.,......preseason level mistakes.    14 points in 6 minutes......

Hope they are embarrassed.  Tonight felt like a loss we've grown accustom to in the past.............Big time game, ROH celebration, the soul of this team returns......lose a game because you choked.......hate that feeling.    We will probably win the next two but still should have closed out the division tonight.   

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

You couldn’t run him out for the final plays.. 

sutton is trash.

andy is just as bad for letting him stay 

I think once he went from making plays to getting burnt on that simple route, it was clear the drugs wore off and he was done for the day.  He really played more than I thought he was going to.

Agree on the rest.

17 minutes ago, moons314 said:

He didn't play at all in the second half I don't think... I'm over Berry.  Great player, but you can't be great if you're not on the field, and all he's done his entire career is miss games. 

The best ability,  is availability. 

How do you lose a game you are up 14 with 6 min left......oh thats right you hire Bob Sutton to coach your D and you turtle up on O when you have a chance to win the game.   Its like we have an amazing D and Alex Smith back on O.    Instead of being aggressive on O and putting our foot on their throats and pinning our ears back and laying out Rivers we went all conservative on O and played soft zone coverage.

4 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Teams were 88-0 this year when they had a lead like the Chiefs did.  Make that 88-1 now.

Stop blaming the Offense.

Well one first down by the O and this game is over as the Chargers wouldn't have had enough time to score the TD and 2 PT but yeah giving up 14 is far more pathetic.   

5 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Well one first down by the O and this game is over as the Chargers wouldn't have had enough time to score the TD and 2 PT but yeah giving up 14 is far more pathetic.   

They've sealed the deal for the Defense multiple games this year.  Sometimes shitbird Bob and his 32nd ranked gang have to actually contribute in the team sport.

Bob Sutton is responsible for all 3 losses, and soon will be responsible for the Chiefs losing the AFC West and the eventual playoff collpase.  For the 3rd time.

While they are running Sutton out of KC, make sure he takes Emmitt Thomas with him.  I don't care if you're the greatest, most loyal Chief ever - Frank White his ass and fire him.  When Berry was in, he was calling plays and having the other d-backs make adjustments; when he was out, everyone looked confused and flat footed.  There needs to be leadership in the secondary when Berry is not in, and that falls on Thomas to make that happen.

It's probably going to take another embarrassing loss like last night in the playoffs for the Chiefs to move on from Sutton.

At least, that's what I'm preparing myself for.  I'd prefer not to have to go through that again, but if it shows Sutton the door then maybe it's for the best.

I have no idea why he was brought back for this season other than they thought by trading Peters and drafting defense they could fix it.

Archived