Who does this Chiefs team beat in the playoffs?

Just now, Lamardirts said:

You mean Fischer?   Fischer got pushed back so often by Bosa that he didn't need to get a sack to force Mahomes out of the pocket.

Yes and Schwartz struggled with Gordon. He struggled last week as well. Both are excellent pass rushers. Doesn't help when Andy runs the same draw plays and when your guards can't create a pocket to step up in.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

No offense but you are a total douchbag.    That’s all.  Please kick me off this board so I don’t have to see what this disingenuous loser that’s never been to Arrowhead has to say anymore.  I’m begging you moderators!!!!

Try not to let it get to you. Legend of AC can be pretty negative, and says some things that I don't agree with, but don't get kicked off the board because of it. We are all Chiefs fans, and so is he (I guess) and we just deal with the team in different ways.   

2 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

This team is dangerously close to being a Wild Card team and not the #1 seed.  Not real confident right now when it's super fucking hard to go into Seattle and win at all, much less in prime time.

Give me a relatively healthy wild card team with an elite  Qb over a top seed missing most of its key components any day. My biggest problem with this loss is we can’t rest some guys that clearly need it.  

3 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Chiefs are trending down at the wrong time...as usual.  We probably lose next week in Seattle as well and then beat Oakland, but head into the playoffs with serious problems.  When Mahomes is not superman this team is bad.  So, who do we beat in the AFC playoffs this year?  

Also, how sad that Anthony Lynn might get a SB before Andy Reid.  Reid wouldn’t have had the balls to go for 2 there.  In fact, I can picture him waving his hotdog-like finger in the air signaling for 1.  Chargers are the most balanced and dangerous team in the AFC and will be a tough out.

I’ll wager a year off the board the Chiefs win a playoff game.  Back up your BS right here right now.  

4 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

I’ll wager a year off the board the Chiefs win a playoff game.  Back up your BS right here right now.  

Big fucking deal if they do.  I thought we had Super Bowl  aspirations?  Now we don’t?  Im simply pointing out the obvious based on what has transpired the past two weeks.  We barely beat the Lamar Jackson led Ravens in KC and then give up 15 points in 6 min to an elite QB and lose.  We may win a playoff game we may not.  If Mahomes has to throw 4 TDs for us to win we’re in trouble because he’s all we got.  The defense cannot stop anyone and cannot be trusted, no matter the opponent.  

6 hours ago, qnet said:

Try not to let it get to you. Legend of AC can be pretty negative, and says some things that I don't agree with, but don't get kicked off the board because of it. We are all Chiefs fans, and so is he (I guess) and we just deal with the team in different ways.   

None taken, I’m just pointing out facts.  Never knew that visiting Arrowhead was a prerequisite for being a fan either.  Now I do.  Being a military family meant we moved around...and nowhere near KC.

6 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

You mean Fischer?   Fischer got pushed back so often by Bosa that he didn't need to get a sack to force Mahomes out of the pocket.

Fisher was awful but that’s expected, Schwartz had a really bad game which was a huge shocker.  Gave up sacks and had a bad penalty on a 3 and out

4 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

Fisher was awful but that’s expected, Schwartz had a really bad game which was a huge shocker.  Gave up sacks and had a bad penalty on a 3 and out

Fisher has been terrible most of this season. I don't know what's wrong with him but he hasn't been this bad over the last couple years, something is definitely wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

We have lost 3 games by a total of 7 points with the same shitty defense. I believe we can beat anyone in the playoffs. Losses happen, nobody goes undefeated. Oh...and fire Sutton. 

I think the problem is that the 3 losses were to teams we are likely to face on our path to the SB. We could have won all 3, but the fact that we didn't is concerning simply due to our history of choking when it matters the most. 

1 hour ago, Legend of AC said:

None taken, I’m just pointing out facts.  Never knew that visiting Arrowhead was a prerequisite for being a fan either.  Now I do.  Being a military family meant we moved around...and nowhere near KC.

Mloe68, I believe this was directed at you. 

2 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Big fucking deal if they do.  I thought we had Super Bowl  aspirations?  Now we don’t?  Im simply pointing out the obvious based on what has transpired the past two weeks.  We barely beat the Lamar Jackson led Ravens in KC and then give up 15 points in 6 min to an elite QB and lose.  We may win a playoff game we may not.  If Mahomes has to throw 4 TDs for us to win we’re in trouble because he’s all we got.  The defense cannot stop anyone and cannot be trusted, no matter the opponent.  

I'm not sure everyone truly thought this team had a chance getting to the SB. The defense is just not any good.  My issue with what you said was last night, when you talked about what the Chargers would do if they had this or that player. I've never liked that type of argument, because the same can be said about the Chiefs..

9 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Chiefs are trending down at the wrong time...as usual.  We probably lose next week in Seattle as well and then beat Oakland, but head into the playoffs with serious problems.  When Mahomes is not superman this team is bad.  So, who do we beat in the AFC playoffs this year?  

Also, how sad that Anthony Lynn might get a SB before Andy Reid.  Reid wouldn’t have had the balls to go for 2 there.  In fact, I can picture him waving his hotdog-like finger in the air signaling for 1.  Chargers are the most balanced and dangerous team in the AFC and will be a tough out.

6 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Correct, we did.  But, that was then and this is now.  You confident we’d beat those teams again in the playoffs?

Yes. You cant keep going down by 14 or more points and expect to win like the Chargers have done the last 2 weeks

You also will get a game where the offense did enough to win but cant be counted on carrying the team because of defense

We said this all year and finally got that game but yet we will learn from it. I rather get this game for Mahomes out of the way now and go from there into the playoffs. We win the next 2 but be even better to see LA lose to Denver again at Denver and allow us to rest up a bit

35 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yes. You cant keep going down by 14 or more points and expect to win like the Chargers have done the last 2 weeks

You also will get a game wh we re the offense did enough to win but c as nt be counted on carrying the team because of defense

We said this all year and finally got that game but yet we will learn from it. I rather get this game for Mahomes out of the way now and go from there into the playoffs. We win the next 2 but be even better to see LA lose to Denver again at Denver and allow us to rest up a bit

I don’t believe that you believe that.  

4 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Sutton isn’t going anywhere.  

We will see. Still a few games left to have him fuck it up. Imagine going to AFC championship game and up by 20 points only to lose it because of his defense scheme. Do you think he stays then blowing yet another game because of his shit?

Archived