Kendall Fuller

That's a 4-6 week recovery, he's out for the season.

Just figures, as soon as we get Berry back another good/decent player is lost to injury.

I looked and the best available CB is Byron Maxwell, but you know the Chiefs will just sign a WR/TE and activate some CB off the practice squad to get picked on every play.

1 minute ago, dksww said:

Just figures, as soon as we get Berry back another good/decent player is lost to injury.

I looked and the best available CB is Byron Maxwell, but you know the Chiefs will just sign a WR/TE and activate some CB off the practice squad to get picked on every play.

Don't count LDT out. If they think he can come back this year I'm guessing they keep that roster spot for him and may be activate him right away to get some playing time. 

41 minutes ago, dksww said:

If it's four weeks then surely he'd be back by the time we play a home game after a potential bye? Isn't the divisional game around a month from now? 

If Smith or Ward can't bench Scandrick, I don't have any faith in them either.

They will probably move Nelson inside in Nickel formations and slide Ware/Smith outside. 

I'm just frustrated at Reid and Sutton. I mean, Parker and Scandrick was cut by their teams in Training Camp...They couldn't even make another teams 3rd string.

YET! We have them STARTING??

This is the life of a CHIEFS FAN. 

1 hour ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Put a cast on it and send him out. Also put casts on both of Nelson's hands to keep him from holding in the end zone.

LOL!  

If the NFL rules were like they used to be for defense, they could be like those old Raider teams with big crazy cast on their hands,  with injuries that seem to last all season; using the casts as weapons. 

5 hours ago, artsy said:

If Smith or Ward can't bench Scandrick, I don't have any faith in them either.

They will probably move Nelson inside in Nickel formations and slide Ware/Smith outside. 

I'm just frustrated at Reid and Sutton. I mean, Parker and Scandrick was cut by their teams in Training Camp...They couldn't even make another teams 3rd string.

YET! We have them STARTING??

This is the life of a CHIEFS FAN. 

Its also on VEACH.....not a single player he added has impact this season. SPEAKS......LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE BUST......If you cant make the field with this D you must really suck. Yes Sutton is awful/ Veach watch should begin now.

20 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Its also on VEACH.....not a single player he added has impact this season. SPEAKS......LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE BUST......If you cant make the field with this D you must really suck. Yes Sutton is awful/ Veach watch should begin now.

over react much??? and how do you know the search has not started?? 

23 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

He'll be back next week.  His wrist was listed on the report, so it was a prior and opted to wait for the Chiefs mini bye to fix it.  

I think you're right after doing more reading today.  I initially thought he was out for the year, but reading on Twitter most of the Chiefs' beat writers think he can play with a cast like he did on Thursday.

Archived