We need the Chargers to lose one

18 hours ago, MisChief-Maker said:

They have Baltimore next and then have to go to mile high. They actually have a tougher last two games than we do. And I honestly believe that the Ravens are a bad matchup for those guys. We could actually go into the Seattle game with no pressure at all IF the Steelers beat the Pats and the Ravens beat the Chargers. The number one seed would be right in our hands If those two results go our way. 

If you cant beat Seattle then KC deserves to be a wild card. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hopefully all the ass hats got their one blow game we should not have lost, out of the way with this loss. Now having Berry back for the run we may play right as we usually blow the games like this in the playoffs. Pitt, titans and indy games come to mind as of late losses like we just had.

On 12/14/2018 at 10:19 PM, Legend of AC said:

The only absurd notion is you believing that the Kansas City Chiefs, who have have been utter failures in January football, will waltz into Pittsburgh (who knows how to win come playoff time) and win.  Probability is on my side bud, so your assertion that it’s absurd is way off.  Do you ever take your Chiefs goggles off?  And nobody said we can’t win, I said it was unlikely.  Where am I wrong?

So why are you so confident in the chargers winning at Denver, considering the chargers have as equally a choking if worse reputation then we do?  You see why people get on you for tearing down the Chiefs more and selectively choosing your ‘logic’?

2 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

So why are you so confident in the chargers winning at Denver, considering the chargers have as equally a choking if worse reputation then we do?  You see why people get on you for tearing down the Chiefs more and selectively choosing your ‘logic’?

Because Denver sucks and lost to Cleveland lol.  That’s why. 

2 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

How exactly do I tear down the Chiefs by pointing out facts?

26 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

I was kidding cmon.  Why will Denver beat the Chargers?  They have no offense and their defense is struggling.  If they lose it will be to Baltimore.

Any given Sunday really. I did not think they would beat the Chargers the first time 

5 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Because Denver sucks and lost to Cleveland lol.  That’s why. 

Didn't Denver get blown out by a far worse Jets team earlier in the year and then beat the Chargers after that? The Donkeys suck on the road. But that game in LA was like a home game for them. Even moreso in Denver.  Likewise you said Ravens were going to win their division and win game(s) in the playoffs. So doesn't that mean you are predicting a Ravens win at the Chargers?

32 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Didn't Denver get blown out by a far worse Jets team earlier in the year and then beat the Chargers after that? The Donkeys suck on the road. But that game in LA was like a home game for them. Even moreso in Denver.  Likewise you said Ravens were going to win their division and win game(s) in the playoffs. So doesn't that mean you are predicting a Ravens win at the Chargers?

Sure, whatever you say.  I think the Ravens are going to give the Chargers some trouble, maybe even beat them.  None of it matters if the Chiefs win anyway.  

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

Seattle losing to SF. They will have all the more to play for next Sunday night.

Yep. Classic trap game for Seahawks clearly looking ahead for some reason.  Seattle may be toughest place to play in the league with their piped in crowd noise as Vikings found out last week. And now it’s basically a playoff game for them in prime time.  We’ve got our hands full. But this is what December football is all about. 

5 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Kinda looking like a rematch of KC @ Pittsburgh if we stumble next week and the Chargers win out.  

Houston and LA as top seeds are ripe for the picking if that’s the case. LA has no home field advantage as we’ve proven and Houston isn’t that good.  These playoffs are wide open!

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Houston and LA as top seeds are ripe for the picking if that’s the case. LA has no home field advantage as we’ve proven and Houston isn’t that good.  These playoffs are wide open!

Agreed on the LA home field thing.  The top seed would be great, but if we don’t get it the next best thing would be LA getting it.

I think LA will lose one game to either the Ravens or Broncos.

The Sea-KC game worries me. I can very easily see us losing to the Hawks in Seattle.

Pittsburg beating NE just helped us.  NE would have the tie breaker over us if they have the same record.  LAC & HOU lose a tie breaker to us if we all have the same record.

It could be very possible we get the winner of the BAL-LAC playoff game if we are the top seed. Either game is very losable for us.

Assuming the chiefs are able to beat the raiders,  no matter what happens in Seattle they’ll have a record or tiebreaker advantage over every team in the AFC except the chargers (they’ll have the tie breaker over Houston based on conference record).

And the chargers need to finish a game up to catch the Chiefs.  I like the Chiefs odds.

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

Broncos have nothing to play for and will be fielding backups against Chargers. I think the last game for both us and the Chargers is a lame tune up game. They might lose against Ravens but wouldn't count on it being certain. 

I disagree. The head coach will be playing for his job imo. That might make him more dangerous as he will be playing not to lose at all cost.

Archived