Chiefs vs Seahawks Your Predictions

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure about this game. The Chiefs haven't had a game like the Saints or Rams all year, were a team has really held them down. The Ravens were the closest and they still hung 27 points on them. 

24 - 21 Chiefs in OT.

I just Fuller is good to go. They like to move both Baldwin and Lockett around. And Russell can buy time with his legs. The corners are going to have to play lights out.

But with Berry back to support in both the run and pass, we should be able to keep them under 30.....SHOULD..

2 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

The Chiefs will need to play disciplined on Def.........hahahaha man are we fucked.  Lets hope Pat can light it up with a gimpy Tyreek, Chris Conley and a triple teamed Kelce.

Need that Kelvin Benjamin to get going. 5 for 60 maybe?

12 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Need that Kelvin Benjamin to get going. 5 for 60 maybe?

The Seahawks struggle with tight ends down the seam. So lining Benjamin up in the slot and just releasing him there could have some effectiveness. Anything to run Bobby Wagner into extreme fatigue because he is an absolute beast in the middle of that defense.

Seattle has been one of the least consistent teams in the whole league this year.  They looked really bad to start the season, then pretty good for a while, and then collapsed again.  We've been one of the most consistent actually, for better (offense) or worse (defense).  I think Seattle will play on the better side because they're at home, but really the only thing that would surprise me is if we get blown out, or really lose by more than one score.  All other possibilities are on the table based on which Seattle team comes to play and to a lesser extent how sharp we are.

I don't know what to make of this game.  I have watched only about a half of one Seattle game this year and they looked solid.  They seem to play well at home - which is logical - but have still lost twice there.  I feel confident this will be a tough, hard-hitting game, which the Chiefs have proven capable of winning (look no further than the Ravens game for proof). They score 26 per game and give up just shy of 21.  Against the Chiefs both of those averages are likely to go up.  If the Chiefs can put up 30 or more, they have a good chance to come away with a victory.  Anything below 30-points scored and their chances decrease - in my opinion.  

I have a bad feeling because this feels a bit like the Ravens, only with a QB that can sling it while still being a threat to run around and make plays.  That said, I will not pick against the Chiefs this year, so I'll say Chiefs 31 - Seahags 30.  

Who knows... maybe a full game from Berry will inspire the defense to mediocrity.  Then again, it's equally likely Worthers has Berry rushing the passer while Houston covers Locket or Baldwin.

1 hour ago, TomahawkChop said:

I don't know what to make of this game.  I have watched only about a half of one Seattle game this year and they looked solid.  They seem to play well at home - which is logical - but have still lost twice there.  I feel confident this will be a tough, hard-hitting game, which the Chiefs have proven capable of winning (look no further than the Ravens game for proof). They score 26 per game and give up just shy of 21.  Against the Chiefs both of those averages are likely to go up.  If the Chiefs can put up 30 or more, they have a good chance to come away with a victory.  Anything below 30-points scored and their chances decrease - in my opinion.  

I have a bad feeling because this feels a bit like the Ravens, only with a QB that can sling it while still being a threat to run around and make plays.  That said, I will not pick against the Chiefs this year, so I'll say Chiefs 31 - Seahags 30.  

Who knows... maybe a full game from Berry will inspire the defense to mediocrity.  Then again, it's equally likely Worthers has Berry rushing the passer while Houston covers Locket or Baldwin.

Maybe this article goes along with your thinking about Berry.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arrowheadpride.com/platform/amp/2018/12/19/18144741/eric-berry-could-be-the-bob-sanders-of-2018

Archived