Chiefs vs Seahawks Your Predictions

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seattle has a very aggressive downhill attack defense. they play fast because the scheme is simple for players to learn. with that being said there back end is where KC needs to attack. gotta get a fast start and gotta play through the whistle with nastiness  

kc wins 31-20  

chiefs will bounce back  

I am not optimistic about this game. Even had we won against the Bolts I still say winning in Seattle may require 'Sleepless' game-planning and blunt execution. I hardly ever pick against the Chiefs yet I think we are playing Seattle at the wrong time. On Primetime, in Seattle, SeaChickens coming off a loss, our suspect defense, along with a bruised up offensive line may catch up to us. Sammy Watkins most likely will not play again. 

The only good news is Seattle came off an overtime game. We all know how that feels getting beat up by Baltimore. Also, Reid has had a week and a half to prepare for the Seagulls. Berry may play signifigant snaps. Erving and Ware are practicing....Ahhh who am I kidding. 

Chiefs squeak it out against the Squackers. 

31-27

26 minutes ago, Calichief said:

You read it correctly. Pick a position on Seattle where they are better and let me know..

maybe corner. 

They are definitely better at ILB and RB. They have two healthy starting WRs right now where we've got about a 1/2 a healthy guy. So there's an issue. Really what they have going for them is an identity of running the football and getting a really good QB in Russell Wilson into positions he can thrive. And that's a nightmare for our defense and getting our stellar pass rushers involved. And also for our offense and they play a style that can keep Mahomes off the field. 

Their defensive tone is set by Wagner who's an absolute stud and he seems to bring out best in what is otherwise a very mediocre talent group.   They did hold a good Vikings offense to 7 points in their last home game in prime time where they seem to consistently play over their heads. Nobody has held our offense under 26 points all season though so even with a clearly hobbled group there's reason to be confident minus laying an egg or turning ball over that we will score in the 26-31 type of area. Can our defense hold them to less or more importantly get them off the field to get Mahomes possessions.  This is akin to a road playoff game where maybe we need to consider trying to work clock ourselves to protect defense and wounded offense. 

Chiefs had 10 days to prepare for the Seahawks running game.   I like  Williams running like his hair is on fire.....Maybe we will see a little of Charcandrick West as well....Chris Jones and Dee Ford each total two sacks apiece,,,,,,,Kansas City wins 34 = 17.......

2 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

They are definitely better at ILB and RB. They have two healthy starting WRs right now where we've got about a 1/2 a healthy guy. So there's an issue. Really what they have going for them is an identity of running the football and getting a really good QB in Russell Wilson into positions he can thrive. And that's a nightmare for our defense and getting our stellar pass rushers involved. And also for our offense and they play a style that can keep Mahomes off the field. 

Their defensive tone is set by Wagner who's an absolute stud and he seems to bring out best in what is otherwise a very mediocre talent group.   They did hold a good Vikings offense to 7 points in their last home game in prime time where they seem to consistently play over their heads. Nobody has held our offense under 26 points all season though so even with a clearly hobbled group there's reason to be confident minus laying an egg or turning ball over that we will score in the 26-31 type of area. Can our defense hold them to less or more importantly get them off the field to get Mahomes possessions.  This is akin to a road playoff game where maybe we need to consider trying to work clock ourselves to protect defense and wounded offense. 

I’ll disagree on RB.

ilb I’ll give you.

the point is being missed.

the chiefs are flat out better and have no excuse for a loss.

29 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I’ll disagree on RB.

ilb I’ll give you.

the point is being missed.

the chiefs are flat out better and have no excuse for a loss.

When remotely healthy I agree. Our offensive firepower can overwhelm nearly anyone thats not elite themselves. Problem is we aren't healthy.  The Seahawks are the number one rushing team in the NFL and we are the 27th ranked rush defense. Thats a bad mistmatch!  They also rank 19th in defense which isn't great but its far from the bottom feeders we are at 31. You can flip the overall offensive numbers in our favor but it doesn't point to any team being clearly superior as it applies to playing in Seattle. They are just much better at home than on the road. 

Archived