Chiefs vs Seahawks Your Predictions

The formula for Seattle is there. Run, run, run some more. I think they lead the league in rushing yards per game and 2nd in most attempts per game. This is a huge Achilles heel for the Chiefs. It's been driving me insane all year how this Chiefs team's top priority defensively going into this season was to stop the run...and they actually might be worse than last year. Having Berry in the game will help. Unfortunately Wilson is a tricky QB. Capable of good passing games (unlike the Ravens QB) but also effective running when the pocket breaks down.

If Erving is healthy that helps the Oline (can't believe I'm saying that). And if Hill is not limited by the foot I like our chances. Damien WIlliams rushed for 4.9 yrds per carry against the Chargers. I'll take that all day long.

It's my birthday Sunday so I'm believing the Chiefs are gonna gift me a nice win in Seattle....31-24.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

33 minutes ago, dhitter said:

The formula for Seattle is there. Run, run, run some more. I think they lead the league in rushing yards per game and 2nd in most attempts per game. This is a huge Achilles heel for the Chiefs. It's been driving me insane all year how this Chiefs team's top priority defensively going into this season was to stop the run...and they actually might be worse than last year. Having Berry in the game will help. Unfortunately Wilson is a tricky QB. Capable of good passing games (unlike the Ravens QB) but also effective running when the pocket breaks down.

If Erving is healthy that helps the Oline (can't believe I'm saying that). And if Hill is not limited by the foot I like our chances. Damien WIlliams rushed for 4.9 yrds per carry against the Chargers. I'll take that all day long.

It's my birthday Sunday so I'm believing the Chiefs are gonna gift me a nice win in Seattle....31-24.

Happy birthday!

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

Happy birthday, mine is the Friday after that Sunday. I sure we all hope the Chiefs gift you. 

2 hours ago, dksww said:

The only players that didn't practice today are Fuller and Watkins.

We actually are getting healthy at the right time but we’ve gotta get Tyreek near 100 percent and Sammy Watkins producing to have a real shot next month.  

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Seahawks defense ranks 19th overall.  If we get to that point next year. We win the Lombardi.

Calichief assured us that Seattle is worse than KC at every position Every position. Sorry but I believe in his wisdom! LOL 😂

Seahawks have some defensive identity compared to us but still not enough to make up for the difference our offensive potential will create. I think we can easily win with a healthy Hill and could still do without him but would face a bit of a challenge. 

Losing at home to Chargers was bad but it's not like the season went down the drain because of it. 

3 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Predictions

1) Berry plays the first 3 quarters

2) At the end of the 3rd quarter, Chiefs have a commanding 31-7 lead

3) Final score:  KC wins 31-28

Wow, I know that Berry is good but damn!

I think Berry is worth a 10 point swing, but 21 points in one quarter is a lot IMO.

Nonetheless, I think we win: 31 - 28.

9 hours ago, sith13 said:

Losing at home to Chargers was bad but it's not like the season went down the drain because of it. 

Sure felt like it.  The Chiefs were nearly guaranteed HFA with a win and now are on the brink of a #5 seed and a playoff game at PIT or BAL.  Maybe it's the similarity of previous playoff losses, but watching a game that was nearly won go down the drain in the last few seconds has to have an effect.

28 points won’t win this game and our line is really bad inside. Collapsing pocket and skill players not 100% is a big concern.

Berry returned and seemed to help them at least line up correctly. Hoping for a full game. Houston is starting to look like his old self somewhat. Jones and Ford are still brining it.

Chiefs 34-31

I just read a Seattle beat writer column where he asks the question "so the Chiefs are second in the NFL in sacks, but last in pass defense. How in the world is that even possible?"  We will let Bob Sutton answer that one, because I have no explanation. And I think this exact point will be the reason Andy fires Bob. 

1 minute ago, Mloe68 said:

I just read a Seattle beat writer column where he asks the question "so the Chiefs are second in the NFL in sacks, but last in pass defense. How in the world is that even possible?"  We will let Bob Sutton answer that one, because I have no explanation. And I think this exact point will be the reason Andy fires Bob. 

its easy for every sack  there is gain for 30+ ..its one step back  6 steps forward when you play the Chiefs D

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

its easy for every sack  there is gain for 30+ ..its one step back  6 steps forward when you play the Chiefs D

Exactly, Sack= third and long=pass interference=first down. I think KC leads the league in Pass Interference Penalties.

5 hours ago, FANATIC said:

Exactly, Sack= third and long=pass interference=first down. I think KC leads the league in Pass Interference Penalties.

Defensive holding and pass interference by the Chiefs just illustrates how poor the DBs are.  When one gets beat all the time, one grabs.  When one is slower than the receiver, one interferes to compensate.  It's not all bad technique, it's bad talent or undeveloped talent.  Hasty and Carter didn't rack up penalties on half the plays.  No team playing the Chiefs need fear 2nd and 20 or even 4th and 9.

Archived