Chevarias Ward. Big corner

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24 minutes ago, MisChief-Maker said:

Liked the look of his highlights with Dallas in preseason, and I'm happy to see him start games now. His measurements are great with his height and speed. Reminds me of Bouye a little. If he can be anywhere near as good then we've struck gold for sure.

Bouye type would be awesome. I hope that's what he develops into

16 hours ago, wilkie said:

Ward played pretty good Sunday.  But REMEMBER....it was against the DOG ASS Raiders who are terrible football team.   He's got challenges ahead.

No doubt Wilkie that the kid has flashed some real potential in both games he's played. He's also been gobbled up at times too and would almost certainly be a major target in any opponents passing game. Then again Scandrick already was so we will see how this plays out. 

13 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

No doubt Wilkie that the kid has flashed some real potential in both games he's played. He's also been gobbled up at times too and would almost certainly be a major target in any opponents passing game. Then again Scandrick already was so we will see how this plays out. 

Exactly .... hoping he continues to improve

11 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Exactly .... hoping he continues to improve

I think he'll be just as good as Scandrick..But a little faster.

Nelson on the other hand...If he would just try to turn his head around and look for the freaking ball he wouldn't get so many penalties called on him. It's like he's being told to never turn his head around and always play the receiver versus playing the ball.

7 hours ago, artsy said:

I think he'll be just as good as Scandrick..But a little faster.

Nelson on the other hand...If he would just try to turn his head around and look for the freaking ball he wouldn't get so many penalties called on him. It's like he's being told to never turn his head around and always play the receiver versus playing the ball.

Scandrick is penalized just as much as Nelson. 

Archived