Chiefs got a huge break

Don't know about HUGE as long as Elway is drafting mediocrely and they don't have a QB, but I do think that Harbaugh is a very good coach.  The only reason for the Ravens to get rid of him is the "teams need a new voice" philosophy (whether you agree or disagree), and I think he would have been successful if he had gone somewhere else.

Harbaugh is clearly an upgrade over Vance Nonuttin but honestly with our QB situation as it and Rivers nearing the end, I can’t see any obvious challengers to the Chiefs winning this division a lot over the next 5 years.  And Andy is 2-0 vs his former coach in KC.

I’ll hand it to Harbaugh because most coaches don’t survive if they miss playoff for 5th time in 6 seasons.  Definitely we are all hoping he doesn’t tempt fate before contract is signed and beats the Chargers today! But not because I’m scared of him in Denver. 

47 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

When the Ravens extended Harbaugh.

Word is the Broncos were going hard after him if he was released.

what are the details??

. I was under the impression the Bungles & Browns were eyeing him pretty hard as well..he coulda had a major payday

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

Harbaugh is clearly an upgrade over Vance Nonuttin but honestly with our QB situation as it and Rivers nearing the end, I can’t see any obvious challengers to the Chiefs winning this division a lot over the next 5 years.  And Andy is 2-0 vs his former coach in KC.

I’ll hand it to Harbaugh because most coaches don’t survive if they miss playoff for 5th time in 6 seasons.  Definitely we are all hoping he doesn’t tempt fate before contract is signed and beats the Chargers today! But not because I’m scared of him in Denver. 

Maybe I am biased but look at the job he has done here this year. Went from throwing the most to running the most in the middle of the season. 2 entirely different offenses...while maintain a solid defense and superior special teams. 

42 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Maybe I am biased but look at the job he has done here this year. Went from throwing the most to running the most in the middle of the season. 2 entirely different offenses...while maintain a solid defense and superior special teams. 

I agree with you man.  Harbaugh in Denver would have been scary.  I wonder if they'll go after the other one...?

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

Timing is everything on that type deal normally as it takes time for teams to adjust.  And correct me if I’m wrong here but I read that every defense the Ravens have faced since making transition has been bottom 10 in rush defense. Chargers are 9th there so different test tonight.  I would sure think Flacco could easily still play this year if Ravens can’t grab lead or stay within a score. It’ll be interesting. 

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

CTO

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

Tell that to the guy who made a Chargers Ravens game thread

That relates directly to the Chiefs and their playoff seeding. Harbough getting an extension with the crows has nothing to do with either.

Broncos are doomed as long as Elway is in charge. He struck gold with Manning and a whole bunch of FAs gave them a discount simply for that but he has been drafting mostly busts. Miller fell on his lap and Chubb looks like the real deal but other than those two Roby might be the only solid draft pick that worked out well for him. 

On 12/23/2018 at 11:58 AM, Palangi said:

I love when d... a..es get called out. They then try at as though they were trolling. At least he admits he he is a troll.  

But definitely a dumb ass post still

And yet you took the time to respond: 

Twice...

Who is the d.a. now?

Archived