Chiefs got a huge break

On 12/22/2018 at 4:38 PM, Mloe68 said:

Timing is everything on that type deal normally as it takes time for teams to adjust.  And correct me if I’m wrong here but I read that every defense the Ravens have faced since making transition has been bottom 10 in rush defense. Chargers are 9th there so different test tonight.  I would sure think Flacco could easily still play this year if Ravens can’t grab lead or stay within a score. It’ll be interesting. 

159 yds rushing...not too shabby 

4 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

159 yds rushing...not too shabby 

Not bad. But you don’t normally beat playoff teams with only 15 offensive points. HUGE credit to your defense for shutting down a good Chargers offense. The three turnovers they created were also enormous.  

11 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Not bad. But you don’t normally beat playoff teams with only 15 offensive points. HUGE credit to your defense for shutting down a good Chargers offense. The three turnovers they created were also enormous.  

Yep, team game....the LJ TD pass was a beauty...

Every game is different

10 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

Yep, team game....the LJ TD pass was a beauty...

Every game is different

Ability to win in different ways is indeed a staple of most Super Bowl teams.  Those teams have a clear identity, but when things are working to plan can get it done another way. 

Ravens are gonna need more passes like that to make any playoff run or possibly even get there still.  But fact they proved it’s possible is pretty big going forward in my opinion. 

18 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Ability to win in different ways is indeed a staple of most Super Bowl teams.  Those teams have a clear identity, but when things are working to plan can get it done another way. 

Ravens are gonna need more passes like that to make any playoff run or possibly even get there still.  But fact they proved it’s possible is pretty big going forward in my opinion. 

I hope LJ develops like DeShaun Watson, I know he is no PM....

No one is like Mahomes, unless its R Wilson...

7 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

I hope LJ develops like DeShaun Watson, I know he is no PM....

No one is like Mahomes, unless its R Wilson...

Off subject, Hands, but who would you prefer at home in the divisional round, LAC or KC?  And if you win that game where would you rather play, LAC or KC.  Those are the two most likely scenarios and each team has to win their last game except KC.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:23 PM, jetlord said:

Off subject, Hands, but who would you prefer at home in the divisional round, LAC or KC?  And if you win that game where would you rather play, LAC or KC.  Those are the two most likely scenarios and each team has to win their last game except KC.

I would take either. I know the D can get to Rivers- they hit him so many times, and stop that offense.

I know we can run all game long on the Chiefs- Mahomes scares me more than Rivers as to making something happen. He threw for 370+ yds but still needed that 4th and 9 48 yder to Hill to beat us....thats his magic tho....hard to beat magic....unless you are Harry Potter.....

But, please I do not want to watch another game in Arrowhead--- all the piped in crap, the music and the PA announcer screaming his head off is annoying as hell, oh and the Fl State chant is annoying also....I am so glad the Terps are in the Big 10 now instead of the ACC- hearing that made eyeballs bleed...

5 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

I would take either. I know the D can get to Rivers- they hit him so many times, and stop that offense.

I know we can run all game long on the Chiefs- Mahomes scares me more than Rivers as to making something happen. He threw for 370+ yds but still needed that 4th and 9 48 yder to Hill to beat us....thats his magic tho....hard to beat magic....unless you are Harry Potter.....

But, please I do not want to watch another game in Arrowhead--- all the piped in crap, the music and the PA announcer screaming his head off is annoying as hell, oh and the Fl State chant is annoying also....I am so glad the Terps are in the Big 10 now instead of the ACC- hearing that made eyeballs bleed...

Seems like a long answer to say you'd rather have the Chiefs in BAL and then go to LAC.  Guess you're rooting for the Raiders this weekend.  🙂

• 2 weeks later...

On 12/26/2018 at 7:44 AM, Handswarmer said:

But, please I do not want to watch another game in Arrowhead--- all the piped in crap, the music and the PA announcer screaming his head off is annoying as hell, oh and the Fl State chant is annoying also.... . . .- hearing that made eyeballs bleed...

bleed away!  :P

On 12/26/2018 at 5:44 AM, Handswarmer said:

Ha Ha Ha.......Balt.  did not do anything against the Chargers as you predicted. You dont get to play KC so turn off your SLING TV.  Put your fingers in your ears. No worries though....you have an AMAZING FRANCHISE QB. Be great to see you guys in the year 2035 Playoffs.

On 12/26/2018 at 6:44 AM, Handswarmer said:

See ya next year

I was watching that game thinking about once you are three scores down, the running rook has zero chance of coming back. Not a Flacco fan but he is a much better pure passer with a deep ball.

probably lose either way, but is there backlash from pulling a Chiefs and not pulling the QB?

7 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I was watching that game thinking about once you are three scores down, the running rook has zero chance of coming back. Not a Flacco fan but he is a much better pure passer with a deep ball.

probably lose either way, but is there backlash from pulling a Chiefs and not pulling the QB?

curious to that myself

Archived