No matter what happens against Seattle...

Just now, Adamixoye said:

I'm glad the Texans loss simplifies our playoff picture but I don't like that it boosts NE's seeding.

Who cares though? We get the lowest seed and it may be baltimore or LA if an upset happens. I like Houston even if they win

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Who cares though? We get the lowest seed and it may be baltimore or LA if an upset happens. I like Houston even if they win

It potentially matters regarding who we would hypothetically play in the AFC championship game, because of who has home field, etc.  I guess I'm still more concerned about the Patriots than the Texans, but that might be wrong.

1 minute ago, Adamixoye said:

It potentially matters regarding who we would hypothetically play in the AFC championship game, because of who has home field, etc.  I guess I'm still more concerned about the Patriots than the Texans, but that might be wrong.

Fully acknowledging that us getting to the AFCCG is no guarantee

It's so easy to assume that the Chiefs will beat OAK if necessary so all looks good right now.  I doubt the Chiefs will take the OAK game for granted, but it does really remove the pressure on the SEA game.  If the Seahawks have a big lead in the fourth, I'd like to see the Chiefs plug in every bench warmer for the last 15 minutes and treat this like a preseason game.  What a great week for area fans.  Chargers lose, Mizzou wins, HOU loses, and KU loses.  If NO can throw in a win over PIT, life will be perfect............until tonight.

Anyone ready for a return match with the Ravens in January?  Hands will be insufferable.  😁

46 minutes ago, jetlord said:

It's so easy to assume that the Chiefs will beat OAK if necessary so all looks good right now.  I doubt the Chiefs will take the OAK game for granted, but it does really remove the pressure on the SEA game.  If the Seahawks have a big lead in the fourth, I'd like to see the Chiefs plug in every bench warmer for the last 15 minutes and treat this like a preseason game.  What a great week for area fans.  Chargers lose, Mizzou wins, HOU loses, and KU loses.  If NO can throw in a win over PIT, life will be perfect............until tonight.

Anyone ready for a return match with the Ravens in January?  Hands will be insufferable.  😁

I'm not really looking forward to facing the Ravens again, but I'm just a fan, and hopefully the Chiefs players don't feel that way. If the Chiefs want to go forward they have to face teams like the Ravens, no hiding from it.  

Yes Hands will be insufferable, especially if the Chiefs lose.  😀 

They just need to win tonight. That will prove to me that they are ready. 

2 minutes ago, qnet said:

I'm not really looking forward to facing the Ravens again, but I'm just a fan, and hopefully the Chiefs players don't feel that way. If the Chiefs want to go forward they have to face teams like the Ravens, no hiding from it.  

Yes Hands will be insufferable, especially if the Chiefs lose.  😀 

They just need to win tonight. That will prove to me that they are ready. 

It would be nice to have LDT back for that game

Archived