Chiefs vs SeaChicken Game Thread

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now, ChiefsFoolFan said:

#39 needs to be cut.  He did not even slow  #84 down on 3 & 17 .... he just fuking dove at #84’s damn feet.  There’s no excuse for that.

He's done that a couple times this game.  At least go for the thighs.  Not the damn feet

Just now, moons314 said:

Jesus Nelson.  That was horrible coverage.  No jam, never looked for the ball, just played the receiver and gives it up.  The only corner I want back next year is Fuller.  The rest of these worthless bastards need cut. 

Yup, this. Nelson wont ever turn his freaking head around..!!

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

I just dont know what to say at this point. They have a good pass rush, but outside that this defense is basically worthless. They just cant do anything well.

And then we take our pass rushers and have them spy or cover.  

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

I just dont know what to say at this point. They have a good pass rush, but outside that this defense is basically worthless. They just cant do anything well.

ILB and dbs cant cover or tackle

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

We have like four players on defense that could start on other teams.  One of them, Houston, is solid, but is being paid like he’s on his way to Canton.  Honestly a lot of our defensive problems are the fault of Dorsey and how badly he fucked up with the berry and Houston contracts. The defense has way too many guys that should be backups and special teams players playing way too many snaps. Outdated scheme combined with players who can’t run it gives us this pile of shit we watch every week. 

Just now, moons314 said:

We have like four players on defense that could start on other teams.  One of them, Houston, is solid, but is being paid like he’s on his way to Canton.  Honestly a lot of our defensive problems are the fault of Dorsey and how badly he fucked up with the berry and Houston contracts. The defense has way too many guys that should be backups and special teams players playing way too many snaps. Outdated scheme combined with players who can’t run it gives us this pile of shit we watch every week. 

We only needed a couple of good players added this past offseason and at least one good player drafted. VEACH failed. 

6 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Again I say. Veach what have you done for this team? Not much. Awful depth.

Veach has had one offseason as gm.  Way too early and unfair to lay this on him.  The defense has been in shambles and will take multiple off seasons to fix. 

Just now, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Is anyone else disgusted by this team’s performance last week & this week?

Last week other than our last offensive possession was good for offense. Defense the last 6 minutes sucked ass though. Pretty well pissed this week all around

Archived