Chiefs vs SeaChicken Game Thread

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

28 points and 400 yards. Thats not too shabby.

The only real black eye for the offense was the fumble, well and the dropped td pass. Pretty good considering the huge loss of Watkins and playing our 3rd,4th and 5th string rbs. 15 is a gamer. 

6 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Honestly the offense sucked tonight to. Its the new NFL. Seattle has several starters out on D. REID CHOKED THIS GAME & GAMEPLAN

3 TD passes, 100 yd. rusher. enough points to win most games in spite of playing in a very tough environment.  The O had a slow start, but they aren't the reason the Chiefs lost.

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

28 points and 400 yards. Thats not too shabby.

The offense has only been "bad" if you hold them to the impossible standard that this defense requires of them.  And the turnovers led directly to 7 Seattle points and maybe cost us a few at the end of the half on Conley fumble.  But other than that, no, it's ridiculous to say we "sucked" tonight.

Just now, moons314 said:

This is why we should’ve kicked onside after the last td. 4 minutes to go.  Either you get it, or they have a shorter field and they score quicker.  You can’t think conventional football when the defense is this bad. 

AGREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well.  Would have been nice to rest the starters next week.  But, we still control our own destiny.  Lock it up against the showgirls at Arrowhead.

The defense killed us again.  Score 31, on the road, and lose.  Not as bad as 40 and 51, but still...

Well, I stayed away as long as possible, may as well talk about it now. The Chiefs defense is just no good and we all know that. I don't blame this on the offense, it's all the defense. When it gets this late in the season you have to be able to stop teams. Wilson or any QB in the NFL, for that matter,   can just lob the ball downfield and get a completion or it's going to be a penalty because the Chiefs CB's can't seem to get their head around and also have to grab. 

I don't care if the Chiefs can still get the number one seed, I don't care if they beat the Raiders, they are going to lose in the playoffs, I hope I'm wrong but don't believe I am. 

Archived