It Really is a Shame

That this team is going to piss down their legs again in the playoffs because of our Shit Defense....

if we even had an average defense then we probably don't lose these last two games..

We have all seen this movie too many times to think that it is going to end in atlanta, there is no way this team gets that far

i have a hard time believing we can win at least a playoff game

the only good thing will be that we can hopefully fire sutton's feeble ass and start to build a defense that can help our offense

I really hope were both wrong, but I agree. At least we know the Chiefs have a franchise QB, and that's something to be positive about.

My concern is they won't get rid of Sutton, and even if they do, who do they get, and will they be able to do any better with these players. 

ITs been a fun season to watch Mahomes. I never imagined he could be this amazing. 11-4............would be 4-11 without Mahomes. 

Too bad they humiliate themselves  IN BIG GAMES...on National TV. This team simply can not win in prime time when it really matters.

NFL WORLD knows this. ITs the running joke. 

It was all about 2019 too me. But: You have to wonder if Mahomes will be a Dan Marino. Great career on a bad team.

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

What sucks is, these players have to know they have a chance to win it all with pat at the helms. Yet you get nothing extra. Not inspired. 

Actually that’s very inspiring in the long run.  How many guys signed with the pats in the last ten years because of Brady and the chance to be a part of something special?  15 is going to make us a prime destination for the right kind of guys, the ones who value the team and winning above all.  I know we’re all frustrated, but it was never about this year, Mahomes just ascended so fast that things got out of whack.  It raised expectations fast, and were bound for a letdown in the short term, but the future is as bright as it has ever been in kc, and it’s not even close.  I’ll bitch before the season is over because of the frustration, but I see the long game and I know it’s gonna work out. 

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

Actually that’s very inspiring in the long run.  How many guys signed with the pats in the last ten years because of Brady and the chance to be a part of something special?  15 is going to make us a prime destination for the right kind of guys, the ones who value the team and winning above all.  I know we’re all frustrated, but it was never about this year, Mahomes just ascended so fast that things got out of whack.  It raised expectations fast, and were bound for a letdown in the short term, but the future is as bright as it has ever been in kc, and it’s not even close.  I’ll bitch before the season is over because of the frustration, but I see the long game and I know it’s gonna work out. 

I hope you are right,  but I doubt we will ever get to the SB unless they fix this swiss cheese defense and get rid of Sutton.

Archived