Playoff scenarios

1 hour ago, Handswarmer said:

When it is the difference the game, it deserves discussion. JFC, people have posted some totally less awesome threads than that....look at your history.

Call it trolling if it makes you feel better, I don't give a crap. I call it "Opening a discussion"

Trolling would be posting something about Kermit the Frog, etc...but I could care less how a player looks or sounds; I care about performance.

Maybe you should also instead of getting your panties in a wad whenever you see something from me....

How many Chiefs fans consistently post on the Ravens board?  And what would the response be if a Chiefs fan were to post a thread calling out Lamar Jackson for missing a throw?  You don’t think that’s trolling? I think you’re blind to your own hypocrisy.  

And I don’t get my panties in any wad with your posts; in fact, normally I just ignore you, as I will do after this response.  

31 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

How many Chiefs fans consistently post on the Ravens board?  And what would the response be if a Chiefs fan were to post a thread calling out Lamar Jackson for missing a throw?  You don’t think that’s trolling? I think you’re blind to your own hypocrisy.  

And I don’t get my panties in any wad with your posts; in fact, normally I just ignore you, as I will do after this response.  

I really don't care if they do. The only Ravens board I posted on is gone now. I never liked it because there was waay to much homerism.

I could give less than 2 s**** what you think is trolling. IMO, its a valid point....no one else let their panties get really tight except for you....so there it is....

Been here 15 years, not going anywhere soon....deal with it.

18 minutes ago, Handswarmer said:

I really don't care if they do. The only Ravens board I posted on is gone now. I never liked it because there was waay to much homerism.

I could give less than 2 s**** what you think is trolling. IMO, its a valid point....no one else let their panties get really tight except for you....so there it is....

Been here 15 years, not going anywhere soon....deal with it.

Seems like you fit in there.

So you've been a troll on here for 15 years. What do you want, a cookie?

Archived