raiders and playoffs

reid knew once chargers and texans lost he didn’t need to have the win. scandrick fuller berry on snap count. i also think some f the play calling was vanilla. 

i think next week you will see all hands on deck. i also think the first playoff game you are goi g to see LDT and watkins. 

21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Allen makes Fisher look worse as well.

Fisher has been really bad since that switch was made. It's odd too because Allen was very solid his last stint here which is how he got the big contract from Houston. He just looks like a shell of himself thats bringing Fisher down with him. 

14 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

That whole left side of the line got pushed in way to easily against Seattle.   Jeff Allen had two false starts as well which hurts against a good D.    Hopefully we can get everyone back healthy for the playoffs.

Oline is often lost in the discussion about our injured or cut skill position players, but they have been a real problem the last 3 weeks. Mahomes has truly bailed this group out with his inate ability to slide away from pressure, but eventually all those hits and pressure will take its toll. We need to get that straightend out to have any chance in January. 

35 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Fisher has been really bad since that switch was made. It's odd too because Allen was very solid his last stint here which is how he got the big contract from Houston. He just looks like a shell of himself thats bringing Fisher down with him. 

What is funny is that we may get a comp pick for him too.

36 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Oline is often lost in the discussion about our injured or cut skill position players, but they have been a real problem the last 3 weeks. Mahomes has truly bailed this group out with his inate ability to slide away from pressure, but eventually all those hits and pressure will take its toll. We need to get that straightend out to have any chance in January. 

I think it'll help when Erving (still weird as hell to type) and Ldt are back in the line up.

19 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

I think it'll help when Erving (still weird as hell to type) and Ldt are back in the line up.

Is there anything out there that says LDT is coming back?  At the time of his injury, it was thought he would be back about this time but all I've seen is that the cast is off.  Is he practicing?  He won't be on the injury report unless he's pulled back from IR.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Is there anything out there that says LDT is coming back?  At the time of his injury, it was thought he would be back about this time but all I've seen is that the cast is off.  Is he practicing?  He won't be on the injury report unless he's pulled back from IR.

Only thing I heard was Andy say he wasn't ready to practice about two weeks ago. I'd say he's VERY iffy at best. I've heard nothing on Armani Watts either although they tagged him on SNF as the one who roughed the passer. Which of course he wasn't. I don't think either is vialble unless we get a bye and they started practicing immediately. If we show any interest in Swearinger that will answer one question. 

8 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

didn't Allen get hurt and got an injury settlement in HOU?

well, no wonder he's not a s good as he was.

I will say he does seem to still have his nasty streak, which we need.

13 hours ago, the Warparty said:

didn't Allen get hurt and got an injury settlement in HOU?

well, no wonder he's not a s good as he was.

I will say he does seem to still have his nasty streak, which we need.

Good point.  And that makes sense because he’s always been a solid versatile player.  

Archived