Bowl games with future Chief stars?

Since I am watching the outback bowl here are some worth looking at.

Mississippi St

Montez Sweat DE there at end of 1dt to 2nd round

Johnathon Abrams S 2nd round

Iowa

Nelson who is 6'7" DE 4th round.

TJ Hockensen TE mackey award winner if he declares as he is a sophomore

Fant TE, declared and not playing in the bowl

Others like MSU center etc

Link here 

https://thegamehaus.com/nfl-draft-prospects-in-the-2019-outback-bowl/2018/12/28

Also forgot Armani Hooker who plays a saftey LB role for Iowa. 6'0" and 210 pounds. He may be worth a late 2nd to 3rd round as if now. He won the Tatum Woodson award as top DB in the big ten.

Iowa defensive backs have won it four times — Micah Hyde (2012), Desmond King (2015), Josh Jackson (2017) and Hooker this year.

I was high on King and Johnson for us to get along with Jewell so I want others to see Nelson, Hockensen and Hooker too and see what you think.

25 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Also forgot Armani Hooker who plays a saftey LB role for Iowa. 6'0" and 210 pounds. He may be worth a late 2nd to 3rd round as if now. He won the Tatum Woodson award as top DB in the big ten.

Iowa defensive backs have won it four times — Micah Hyde (2012), Desmond King (2015), Josh Jackson (2017) and Hooker this year.

I was high on King and Johnson for us to get along with Jewell so I want others to see Nelson, Hockensen and Hooker too and see what you think.

Do we really want another Sutton lb/safety type ? 

We already have one on the bench we just drafted...

6 hours ago, Calichief said:

Do we really want another Sutton lb/safety type ? 

We already have one on the bench we just drafted...

We'll use him at just Safety then. I know he is to small for LB but he is solid in tackling and against the run. Defended passes very well too. The LB part was to show he can make the plays near the line.

6 hours ago, kkuenn said:

We'll use him at just Safety then. I know he is to small for LB but he is solid in tackling and against the run. Defended passes very well too. The LB part was to show he can make the plays near the line.

I just think DOD should be on the field a lot more.

we don’t need one like him, we just need to play him.

23 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I just think DOD should be on the field a lot more.

we don’t need one like him, we just need to play him.

True. Hooker has played DB too, maybe depending on his combine stats he might be a good fit there? The guy is a baller and we need guys who can play right but also used right.

We need to draft defense in the first two rounds, so I doubt he'll be available but Parris Campbell out of Ohio State is a hell of a wide receiver who can play slot and would fit into Andy's scheme and Patrick's arm-range like a glove. 

Archived