Bowl games with future Chief stars?

39 minutes ago, mex said:

We need to draft defense in the first two rounds, so I doubt he'll be available but Parris Campbell out of Ohio State is a hell of a wide receiver who can play slot and would fit into Andy's scheme and Patrick's arm-range like a glove. 

got two 2nd rounders back to back.  check out draft forum.

5 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

got two 2nd rounders back to back.  check out draft forum.

would suck if he went to the pats... they have him as a first rounder which is likely... but we need secondary early in this draft

twould be nice but doubt he'll be available

The Athletic's Dane Brugler compares Utah State junior RB Darwin Thompson to Tarik Cohen.

Thompson (5'8/200) was on Bruce Feldman's "Freaks List" after clocking in the 4.4s and jumping 40.5 inches in the vertical. Brugler likes Thompson's production (1,044 yards and 14 touchdowns with 23-351-2 as a receiver) and athleticism, and he believes Thompson will be a similar to the Bears' Tarik Cohen as a draft prospect. If that's the case, then expect Thompson to be an early Day 3 prospect, as Cohen was selected in the fourth round of the 2017 NFL Draft.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:48 PM, NChiefsCorner said:

The Athletic's Dane Brugler compares Utah State junior RB Darwin Thompson to Tarik Cohen.

Thompson (5'8/200) was on Bruce Feldman's "Freaks List" after clocking in the 4.4s and jumping 40.5 inches in the vertical. Brugler likes Thompson's production (1,044 yards and 14 touchdowns with 23-351-2 as a receiver) and athleticism, and he believes Thompson will be a similar to the Bears' Tarik Cohen as a draft prospect. If that's the case, then expect Thompson to be an early Day 3 prospect, as Cohen was selected in the fourth round of the 2017 NFL Draft.

Can you make your font smaller?

I like Snell, but I want to see how he catches the ball in workouts as he never really displayed it at Kentucky. 

Deionte Thompson is down on my list as I just don't see a reliable center fielder in him.  Nasir Adderley out of Delaware is a guy that I think has that ability to be one, and will have a rising stock as the process goes on.  Needs to bulk up more to handle Safety in the NFL, but I like his ability.  A lot of these safety prospects struggle out in space.

I think Bosa and Jeffrey Simmons are my #1 and 2 DL prospects.  Williams is great too, but I have Simmons over him because I think Simmons fits better in any Defense while I think Williams is more suited for a 4-3.

• 3 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 7:48 PM, NChiefsCorner said:

Should be a nice addition.

26 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

Should be a nice addition.

Hope so.  The Chiefs needed to replace Hunt with someone who can catch out of the backfield as well as run.  Can't wait to see him in TC, but the fact he was a late sixth makes one wonder why he would fall so far. 

12 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Hope so.  The Chiefs needed to replace Hunt with someone who can catch out of the backfield as well as run.  Can't wait to see him in TC, but the fact he was a late sixth makes one wonder why he would fall so far. 

He only played 1 year Division 1 football, maybe that had something to do with it.

On 4/28/2019 at 6:24 AM, SEMO said:

Meh.  At that time, he was going to play bball.

I think he will bust anyway and in five years, he will be playing bball.

not sure he's tall enough to qb in the nfl... he's certainly an athlete tho... then again flutie had a decent nfl career... and drew brees

Archived