Don't need a Chargers loss....just a Chiefs win and they are the #1 seed. I would normally say this game is a lock...I thought that before the San Diego game. We had a 2 TD lead in the 4th quarter and choked it away. So nothing is for certain.

Chucky had already moved on to this game before the Broncos game was over. They will come in fired up and believing after beating the Broncos and Steelers two of the last three weeks. We need to play well and suck the life out of them!

Gruden was wearing a microphone during Monday’s game and after the Raiders stopped the Broncos one final time, Gruden said: “Let’s go beat Kansas City’s (butt).”

Later, Gruden told a group of players on the sideline: “Let’s go get Kansas City! Let’s go get Kansas City!”

In the locker room after the victory, Gruden told his team: “We’re playing good football in December. We have one opportunity left, and it’s against the team that we hate the most, right guys? They don’t like us either, so it’s gonna be a lot of fun.”

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

That's too accurate to be funny.  BTW:  Any recommendation on where to watch the game near where we live in AZ?

Hey Jet, there's a place called Pub Rock. I've seen it on FB. It's normally a live band venue but they show all the Chiefs games. Nothing but Chiefs games. Haven't been there yet. I hear it gets pretty crowded so get there early. They generally hire a food truck or bring in catering. You would be surrounded by rabid Chief fans. Address: 8005 E. Roosevelt St., Scottsdale, Arizona 85257

I have the NFL ticket and my son and I prefer to blow out our temporal blood vessels while yelling at the Chiefs defense in the comfort of my living room. The public should not be subjected to us watching a game. 

There's normally a big group gathers for football and chili when the Chiefs play but so many are still back in cold country for the holidays that we may just watch alone this weekend.  The Gold Canyon Golf Resort has all the games and cheap munchies on game days as well.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

There's normally a big group gathers for football and chili when the Chiefs play but so many are still back in cold country for the holidays that we may just watch alone this weekend.  The Gold Canyon Golf Resort has all the games and cheap munchies on game days as well.

Can't beat Gold Canyon. When you cannot bear to watch the defense you can always look out at the view!

Archived