Armani Watts?

This story is outdated as LDT is practicing.  I’m personally done with thinking  the 2018 defense can be helped anyway and would rather upgrade the offense this year with a proven guard at a position that’s been really bad the last month.  

3 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

This story is outdated as LDT is practicing.  I’m personally done with thinking  the 2018 defense can be helped anyway and would rather upgrade the offense this year with a proven guard at a position that’s been really bad the last month.  

Why did they start Allen last week if Erving was active?

I don't think the story is outdated, but I could be wrong.   A decision just has to be made within 3 weeks in regards to LDT.   I still think the decision to bring Watts back could be made but at this point I think LDT helps this team out more because we are only going to win with O.

3 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Why did they start Allen last week if Erving was active?

No idea, but I assumed it was to give the knee sprain another week to heal. Hopefully this wasn't done to try and upgrade position, if so it didn't work. LOL

2 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't think the story is outdated, but I could be wrong.   A decision just has to be made within 3 weeks in regards to LDT.   I still think the decision to bring Watts back could be made but at this point I think LDT helps this team out more because we are only going to win with O.

Article was published on December 17th before LDT had started practicing. I'm not sure what Watts status is, and sure they could still say LDT won't be ready. But this article didn't have up to date information. 

36 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Article was published on December 17th before LDT had started practicing. I'm not sure what Watts status is, and sure they could still say LDT won't be ready. But this article didn't have up to date information. 

Not having the ability to evaluate Watts as a potential long term answer is killing us. Now we still have an unknown at FS. And he was damn good in college. He could have potentially taken FS and ran with it. You think he gets a chance to win that spot next year, or will they go veteran or high pick?

Archived