Raiders @ Chiefs GDT

28 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

A few thoughts...

5000 & 50 from a Chiefs drafted QB. We deserve it

Ward looked good at CB

Love when we get leads and the D can pin the ears back.

Ragland seemed a little more aggressive.

The Cheetah

I have no negatives after this one.

Maybe the Chiefs can score an offensive touchdown without getting a fucking unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.  That shit has to end today.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 minutes ago, ATLchief said:

Maybe the Chiefs can score an offensive touchdown without getting a fucking unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.  That shit has to end today.

Shit is ridiculous. I felt that before the nfl was too strict about flagging celebrations but Jesus Christ now every time we score a td there’s a six man choreographed dance in the end zone.  Spike the ball, do yell, do whatever, but enough with the “look at me” moments in the end zone, especially the group poses for the camera.  Shit is beyond annoying 

3 hours ago, Palangi said:

If only we had CJ Anderson

Would have been a nice addition.

C.J. Anderson rushed 23 times for 132 yards and one touchdown in the Rams' 48-32, Week 17 win over the 49ers.

Anderson added 22 more yards on three catches. Joining the team 12 days ago, Anderson has 326 yards and two touchdowns on 47 touches in two games filling in for Tdd Gurley (knee) as the Rams' workhorse. He took the fourth quarter off in this one and will go to the bench as a lightly-used breather back for Gurley two weeks from now when the Rams start what they hope is a playoff run following a first-round bye. Anderson has played himself into a 2019 job.

2 hours ago, ATLchief said:

I mean, with all the TDs they've scored this season, you'd think they could act like they been there before.

1 hour ago, NChiefsCorner said:

Would have been a nice addition.

C.J. Anderson rushed 23 times for 132 yards and one touchdown in the Rams' 48-32, Week 17 win over the 49ers.

Anderson added 22 more yards on three catches. Joining the team 12 days ago, Anderson has 326 yards and two touchdowns on 47 touches in two games filling in for Tdd Gurley (knee) as the Rams' workhorse. He took the fourth quarter off in this one and will go to the bench as a lightly-used breather back for Gurley two weeks from now when the Rams start what they hope is a playoff run following a first-round bye. Anderson has played himself into a 2019 job.

Yeah that went over your head

Archived