Todd Bowles

Tough part is it seems the top defenses are 4-3 oriented and that would create a lot of turnover with the few guys we have that can actually play. Not sure the solution at the moment. I want a DC who plays aggressive, in your face, you're going to be hurting for a week, we dictate the opposing offense, we aren't reading and reacting to shit, kind of guy.

33 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Tough part is it seems the top defenses are 4-3 oriented and that would create a lot of turnover with the few guys we have that can actually play. Not sure the solution at the moment. I want a DC who plays aggressive, in your face, you're going to be hurting for a week, we dictate the opposing offense, we aren't reading and reacting to shit, kind of guy.

I never liked the idea of 3-4 stopping the run 

4 guys on the line is what we need to block running lanes

4 minutes ago, NChiefsCorner said:

Jet are losing 31-3 right now, I say pass on Bowles.

I know what you mean. He had one winning season with the Jets. Having said that, he wouldn't even be available if he had a better head coaching record.

8 minutes ago, qnet said:

I know what you mean. He had one winning season with the Jets. Having said that, he wouldn't even be available if he had a better head coaching record.

Yes, he is new to coaching it all but loom at what he came into and the need for immediate results today. If anything he learns from it and makes him that much better. Many coaches are fired or let go and do well elsewhere. He would benefit from Reid and learning from him now imo.

Archived