Ravens Rematch?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, liquidfriend said:

Honestly, I think it's more likely we see the Colts.  I think they're going to be dangerous if they make it in, and are a real threat to get one back against the Texans.

Yes, you might be right.  I’m not sure who I’d rather see.  Both present problems.

5 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

I wouldn’t discount Rivers when it comes to playoffs as a choker compared to KC as a whole team. Rivers has won as many playoff games as we have since our Super Bowl...

Ravens will beat the Chargers. Gordon was injured in mop up time. Should not have been in the game.

5 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

I wouldn’t discount Rivers when it comes to playoffs as a choker compared to KC as a whole team. Rivers has won as many playoff games as we have since our Super Bowl...

Rivers didn’t win those....his team did!  Most his playoff games he has sucked in.

Don’t we get the winner of the ravens / chargers regardless? 

I think the Chargers will blow out the Ravens this time. Rivers will be better after seeing their defense the first time.

chiefs will exercise their demons and beat the chargers in dramatic fashion.

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

Don’t we get the winner of the ravens / chargers regardless? 

I think the Chargers will blow out the Ravens this time. Rivers will be better after seeing their defense the first time.

chiefs will exercise their demons and beat the chargers in dramatic fashion.

Nope.  If Indy wins, they come to KC.  They are the 6 seed.  If not, we play the winner of Balt/LAC.  The only team we won't play is Houston.  Unless it is in the AFC championship.

18 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

As difficult as our game against the Ravens was, I think I would prefer to play a tougher D/weaker O than get into a track meet.  An O that can stop itself + Arrowhead is a better fit for our strengths than reliving the 2003 Colts playoff game.

I think you’re right.  Luck and the Colts coming to KC sounds significantly worse than Lamar Jackson because of their ability to score with KC.  

22 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

As difficult as our game against the Ravens was, I think I would prefer to play a tougher D/weaker O than get into a track meet.  An O that can stop itself + Arrowhead is a better fit for our strengths than reliving the 2003 Colts playoff game.

At least we know we can win a shootout though. I don't believe the Colts O is anything on the level of ours when we have Sammy, Ware and our O-line members back. The Colts O is Luck, Ebron and Hilton. That's pretty much it. 

Archived