Ravens Rematch?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harbaugh is such a choke. How do you not go for it on 4th down? How do you not change QBs? If I were the fans I would be getting the tar ready. Ha Ha Ha

Rather try a 50 yard field goal that still leaves you 6 points behind? 4th and one? If you cant trust your QB to make that play you need to bring Fucco in.

Caveins have 25 yards passing with 3 minutes left in the third.....LOL

5 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Harbaugh is such a choke. How do you not go for it on 4th down? How do you not change QBs? If I were the fans I would be getting the tar ready. Ha Ha Ha

Rather try a 50 yard field goal that still leaves you 6 points behind. 4th and one. If you cant trust your QB to make that play you need to bring Fucco in.

Caveins have 25 yards passing with 3 minutes left in the third.....LOL

Harbaugh doesn’t care he’s leaving anyway lol

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Think about it. It will just hurt that much more if we lose the AFC Championship at home. 

No doubt, but if we can just win 1 game next week to get this massive monkey off our back I’ll be satisfied.  It would sting to lose the AFCCG at home, but we’re well positioned to be right back next year.  

1 hour ago, Legend of AC said:

No doubt, but if we can just win 1 game next week to get this massive monkey off our back I’ll be satisfied.  It would sting to lose the AFCCG at home, but we’re well positioned to be right back next year.  

I don’t see the chiefs losing to the pats at arrowhead 

3 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Think about it. It will just hurt that much more if we lose the AFC Championship at home. Just get it out of the way. Fire Sutton. Start our Patriot like 15 year run of dominance.

I’ll gladly take our chances!  Can’t imagine energy at Arrowhead for AFC Championship.  Almost seems surreal and so far away   

Big thing is that this is the game they feel the pressure because even young guys like Mahomes are asked about it all the time. 

52 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I’ll gladly take our chances!  Can’t imagine energy at Arrowhead for AFC Championship.  Almost seems surreal and so far away   

Big thing is that this is the game they feel the pressure because even young guys like Mahomes are asked about it all the time. 

Im not going to any playoff games this year. Ive sat out there the last 2 seasons and froze my ass off and had my heart ripped out. Im not doing it again. Im done getting burned Mike.

You can only get hurt so many times before you put a wall up. Im going in expecting a loss. If we win, then it will be a pleasant surprise.

Id love nothing more than a game where we just roll like 45-14. But fact is we are a terrible matchup for this team. The only strength this defense has is pass rush, and the Colts pass protect better than any team in the league. 

23 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Im not going to any playoff games this year. Ive sat out there the last 2 seasons and froze my ass off and had my heart ripped out. Im not doing it again. Im done getting burned Mike.

You can only get hurt so many times before you put a wall up. Im going in expecting a loss. If we win, then it will be a pleasant surprise.

Id love nothing more than a game where we just roll like 45-14. But fact is we are a terrible matchup for this team. The only strength this defense has is pass rush, and the Colts pass protect better than any team in the league. 

Suicide Watch is Officially On. 😉

Archived