AFC WEST CHAMPIONS AND THE NUMBER 1 SEED!!!

We all know the Chiefs have their issues, but how about we take a moment, relax, and enjoy the season we just watched!!!!  In the end, sports are just entertainment!  And I have to admit, I was damn entertained all season.  Now, I WANT A SUPERBOWL!!!  But i will also enjoy this season for a long time!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn’t agree more. Enjoy the ride! We get to enjoy the spoils of a fantastic and unexpected regular season this week.  After all back to back to back division titles is pretty darn cool.  

Plenty of time next week to deal with the nerves and reality of trying to break down that dreaded divisional playoff wall. 

Other than the Stram years, this has been the most enjoyable season I have experienced as a Chief fan.

The primary reason is Patrick Mahomes.  As long as he is playing QB, we have a chance to win every game and

he makes it fun to watch.  Fantastic.....absolutely fantastic.

w

42 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Sure will, because the years of the Colts seeing a bad QB are over.  Pat is going balls deep on them.

Trent Green and Alex Smith were good.

but yeah I would imagine the colts would give up a lot of points if they played.  Can’t imagine a scenario the colts would get the w there.

but Luck would eat up that chiefs d.  Maybe no punts again

8 minutes ago, omahacolt said:

but yeah I would imagine the colts would give up a lot of points if they played.  Can’t imagine a scenario the colts would get the w there.

Trent Green was good, yes.  He just happened to be playing a HoF QB.

Alex Smith was average.  This will be the first time the Chiefs have the better QB.

3 minutes ago, omahacolt said:

Not if Chris Jones eats him first.

3 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

Trent Green was good, yes.  He just happened to be playing a HoF QB.

Alex Smith was average.  This will be the first time the Chiefs have the better QB.

Better qb?  I don’t know about that one.

mahomes is awesome, just want another year under his belt before I rank him.  

3 minutes ago, omahacolt said:

Better qb?  I don’t know about that one.

mahomes is awesome, just want another year under his belt before I rank him.  

As of today, Pat Mahomes is a better QB than Andrew Luck and I'm not sure how you could debate otherwise.  I like what Luck has done this year, but he's also had some incredibly remarkable protection that would make a lot of QB's look great.  Pat has ran for his life for half of the season.

36 minutes ago, liquidfriend said:

As of today, Pat Mahomes is a better QB than Andrew Luck and I'm not sure how you could debate otherwise.  I like what Luck has done this year, but he's also had some incredibly remarkable protection that would make a lot of QB's look great.  Pat has ran for his life for half of the season.

Mahomes had a better year.  No doubt.

Luck has no weapons other than TY.  Ebron is ok in the red zone but can’t catch between the 20’s.  The running game is hit or miss.

statistics don’t necessarily determine who is better.  Mahomes has played 16 games.  Where he ranks as a player is up in the air.  

1 hour ago, omahacolt said:

Luck would shred us again. 

2 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Refresh my memory. Last time Chiefs had home field advantage throughout the playoffs? 

Oh yeah 1997 and Elvis Grbac. 

Not this time. 

Mahomes 

Grbac vs Elway. That doesn’t seem fair in retrospect. 😂 

At least now we’ve got a stake in the game no matter what QB we face. It does matter!

2 hours ago, omahacolt said:

Mahomes had a better year.  No doubt.

Luck has no weapons other than TY.  Ebron is ok in the red zone but can’t catch between the 20’s.  The running game is hit or miss.

statistics don’t necessarily determine who is better.  Mahomes has played 16 games.  Where he ranks as a player is up in the air.  

Statistics are a pretty good indicator and they would say right now he's the best QB in the NFL today.

He is doing it without playing in a dome for 9+ games like Luck and Brees, which makes it even more impressive.

Weapons schmepons.  If you have enough time in the pocket, any receiver will eventually work themselves open.  

Archived