AFC WEST CHAMPIONS AND THE NUMBER 1 SEED!!!

look mahomes pushed an 8 and 8 team to 12 and 4 .. what we do next, is to be foretold, but its andy after a by week, and at home...

never felt better regardless of who we play..

i am the most optimist chief fan here.. .. and we could push it all the way.. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 hours ago, omahacolt said:

Better qb?  I don’t know about that one.

mahomes is awesome, just want another year under his belt before I rank him.  

That's a homer talking. No GM in the league would take Luck over Mahomes. Not... a.... single... one. Not even Ballard. Doesn't mean Luck is less than stellar, because he's not. Not that Luck couldn't beat the Chiefs, because he could. That said, as good as he is, he's not Mahomes good and nobody but a  Colts fan would argue that point.  

14 hours ago, omahacolt said:

Mahomes had a better year.  No doubt.

Luck has no weapons other than TY.  Ebron is ok in the red zone but can’t catch between the 20’s.  The running game is hit or miss.

statistics don’t necessarily determine who is better.  Mahomes has played 16 games.  Where he ranks as a player is up in the air.  

Chiefs also didn’t get to play the awful schedule the Colts did, aside from the Texans your biggest win was Dallas, lol

17 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Everyone should probably be aware that I cannot handle another playoff loss to the Colts.  4 is plenty.  I might go on one of those Falling Down Michael Douglas rants. 

lol OMG I havne't seen that movie is 25+ years.  Thank you for saying that, I'm totally going to track that movie down somehow and watch it.

43 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

It's been a fun ride..but deep down we all fear what is about to happen in a couple of weeks...

No fear for me. Chiefs won the AFC West. I love it. Three years in a row. Even better.

Comes down to which team makes the big plays in the big moments. Chiefs have plenty of big play players on both sides of the ball. Who you played, beat or lost to does not matter. Rankings do not matter. All of the playoff teams , this year, are capable of winning. Need to win the turnover battle & hope the refs do not determine the outcome, win or lose. REFS: Keep those Damn flags in your pocket. 

Hope: For a good bounce or two.......

Its a new season....win or go home. Chiefs have had an amazing season win or lose. The future is bright.

9 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

That's a homer talking. No GM in the league would take Luck over Mahomes. Not... a.... single... one. Not even Ballard. Doesn't mean Luck is less than stellar, because he's not. Not that Luck couldn't beat the Chiefs, because he could. That said, as good as he is, he's not Mahomes good and nobody but a  Colts fan would argue that point.  

That’s true but part of that is age, health and salary. Luck is almost 30 coming off some serious surgeries that likely aged him more. He’s also has a CAP hit of 20 million more than Mahomes. 

If you needed to win a game right now some coaches would  take Luck and his experience in my opinion. But no GM would take Luck long term over Mahomes. 

2 hours ago, soonerborn77 said:

Chiefs also didn’t get to play the awful schedule the Colts did, aside from the Texans your biggest win was Dallas, lol

Colts schedule was easy but more so due to bad offenses.  Luck has shredded damn near every defense he has faced.  With very little offensive talent 

13 hours ago, robgar said:

look mahomes pushed an 8 and 8 team to 12 and 4 .. what we do next, is to be foretold, but its andy after a by week, and at home...

never felt better regardless of who we play..

i am the most optimist chief fan here.. .. and we could push it all the way.. 

Robgar im a pretty optimistic Chiefs fan also. Nice to have company, some of these “Doom and Gloom” fans, looking at you FANATIC and AC get on my nerves!

9 minutes ago, AppalachianChief said:

Robgar im a pretty optimistic Chiefs fan also. Nice to have company, some of these “Doom and Gloom” fans, looking at you FANATIC and AC get on my nerves!

Take a hike. Ignore me if you wish. Sing happy songs to yourself. 

1 hour ago, omahacolt said:

Colts schedule was easy but more so due to bad offenses.  Luck has shredded damn near every defense he has faced.  With very little offensive talent 

OC, HNY buddy. Colts have a good shot to knock off the Texans. Could be another divisional rematch at Arrowhead. 

Just now, AppalachianChief said:

Brother why would I ignore you? You are entitled to your opinion, I’m not saying your wrong it just always seems to be so negative. 

Hardly. Not Doom & Gloom. You are insulting.

My opinions are balanced as much as most, I complain more after a loss and not as much after a win.

Why dont you stay in your fake reality happy place.

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

Hardly. Not Doom & Gloom. You are insulting.

My opinions are balanced as much as most, I complain more after a loss and not as much after a win.

Why dont you stay in your fake reality happy place.

Fake reality? You call a rookie kid a bench warmer after 2 starts! Really dude who is insulting?! I’m guessing you was a Peters fan and that makes you...I’ll let you fill in the blank. 

2 minutes ago, AppalachianChief said:

Fake reality? You call a rookie kid a bench warmer after 2 starts! Really dude who is insulting?! I’m guessing you was a Peters fan and that makes you...I’ll let you fill in the blank. 

Again you make my point. You are insulting. Happy New Year.

chiefs had a great season! however it’s showtime now. chiefs have put themselves in a good position to represent the AFC. 

i am concerned about reid and his play calling. i hope he runs the ball more and allows our offense to have third and shorts and wear down the opposing teams and keep our defense on the bench. the way the colts chargers pats ravens play they all seem to have long eat clocking drives. this has and will wear our defense down. reid needs to flip this script. 

go chiefs! 

5 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

chiefs had a great season! however it’s showtime now. chiefs have put themselves in a good position to represent the AFC. 

i am concerned about reid and his play calling. i hope he runs the ball more and allows our offense to have third and shorts and wear down the opposing teams and keep our defense on the bench. the way the colts chargers pats ravens play they all seem to have long eat clocking drives. this has and will wear our defense down. reid needs to flip this script. 

go chiefs! 

Agree

29 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Agree

Every single year, Andy gets shat on for being conservative in the playoffs.  Now we want him to get away from what has made us one of the top offenses in league history and earned us the number one seed.  And let whatever Williams guy is number 31 take over.  Good plan.  

5 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Every single year, Andy gets shat on for being conservative in the playoffs.  Now we want him to get away from what has made us one of the top offenses in league history and earned us the number one seed.  And let whatever Williams guy is number 31 take over.  Good plan.  

Just thinking be balanced and try to control the clock a little. Not change the offense. Just watch that clock. Chiefs have been fairly good on the ground. Ware likely back. Just dont forget the run. Other teams have recently played keep away from Mahomes. KC can do the same. 

3 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

OC, HNY buddy. Colts have a good shot to knock off the Texans. Could be another divisional rematch at Arrowhead. 

Happy New Years to you as well.  I am hoping for the chiefs vs colts playoff game.  They can beat the texicans but that is about as far as I see them going.  But I will take any extra game I can get

6 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Just thinking be balanced and try to control the clock a little. Not change the offense. Just watch that clock. Chiefs have been fairly good on the ground. Ware likely back. Just dont forget the run. 

Fair enough.  I hope he goes out there and says “Watch this shit!”  And bitch slaps whoever we play for 45 points.   That will include running the ball as it has.  But I don’t change now.  The defense has to step up. 

Archived