AFC WEST CHAMPIONS AND THE NUMBER 1 SEED!!!

The "experts" are always talking about how college players, especially QBs, have to get used to the speed of the game.  I was thinking that Jackson was just not thinking or reacting fast enough to counter the Chargers rush.  As a result, he threw panic passes or reverted to trying to run his way out of trouble.  Maybe things will click for him with experience, maybe his arm is better than he showed yesterday, and maybe he'll have better targets or protection in the future.  The Chargers played him perfectly and until the last bit of the game, he looked outclassed and helpless.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, FANATIC said:

You made the point he is black not me. Watching his interview was brutal .......white, green, red, yellow, brown , black....or whatever. Safe to say he is not a candidate for MVP or a career in Broadcasting. 

You did. It was there. Nice try.

22 hours ago, DieHard said:

Some games some QBs just don’t have it. The Ravens couldn’t block the Chargers. I would have tried Flacco but it wouldn’t have made any difference. Ravens still lose that game. 

Thats what I said- pretty sure no QB would have been successful behind that Oline. Hats off to Gus Bradley for game planning it, boo to Marty and Greg Roman for not adjusting

Archived