Leonard Fournette?

Looks like he's heading out of Jacksonville. I know he's had injury problems and has got into a few scraps on the field, But I would love to see him in KC. In his rookie season he was right up there with Kamara and Hunt, hell one could argue he performed better than both of them in the playoff rounds. This year hasn't gone so well due to him getting injuries but I just believe that the Jaggs didn't really use him wisely and just made him pound the ball nonstop which can take a toll on the body. We could potentially get him with three years remaining on his rookie deal and I think he'd bring some attitude to our offense tbh. Don't get me wrong, our O is brilliant but let's be honest there's no-one on that unit who gets in the faces of the defense is there? They are just all finesse and no punch. Fournette would bring that to our offense and be able to pound the rock when we need to finish games. I'd give the Jaggs our 3rd or one of the 2nd's at a push. 

1 hour ago, MisChief-Maker said:

Looks like he's heading out of Jacksonville. I know he's had injury problems and has got into a few scraps on the field, But I would love to see him in KC. In his rookie season he was right up there with Kamara and Hunt, hell one could argue he performed better than both of them in the playoff rounds. This year hasn't gone so well due to him getting injuries but I just believe that the Jaggs didn't really use him wisely and just made him pound the ball nonstop which can take a toll on the body. We could potentially get him with three years remaining on his rookie deal and I think he'd bring some attitude to our offense tbh. Don't get me wrong, our O is brilliant but let's be honest there's no-one on that unit who gets in the faces of the defense is there? They are just all finesse and no punch. Fournette would bring that to our offense and be able to pound the rock when we need to finish games. I'd give the Jaggs our 3rd or one of the 2nd's at a push. 

They're probably cutting him from my understanding of it and yes, if cheap, I would definitely consider bringing him to KC.

Archived