Your Wild Card Predictions

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 1/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, Legend of AC said:

I’m not sure I’d prefer Indy over Baltimore, but, whoever it is I hope we’re healthy.

baltimore almost beat us...  at home

I'd take indy or balt but wouldn't mind another eventual shot at SD

10 hours ago, wilkie said:

Personally,  I don't want to see Chargers or Ravens again this season.

I'm scared of the Ravens more, but either way, the Chiefs have to face these teams if they want to advance. 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Jackson is a terrible passer at the moment.

there are plays out there.

That guy will be a short memory in the NFL. Even if he is average he will be injured. Take his legs away and there is nothing there. They will have to reconsider Joe Fucco....LOL

8 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

That guy will be a short memory in the NFL. Even if he is average he will be injured. Take his legs away and there is nothing there. They will have to reconsider Joe Fucco....LOL

I said it before, but a running QB who cannot consistently throw the ball in the NFL is destined for the bench.  Jackson is that guy.  I think we may see Flacco in the 2nd half!  

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Lamar Jackson is so bad... another reason to stay away from Heisman Trophy running QBs. If your strength isn’t throwing the ball in college you pretty much have no future in the NFL save the once a decade exception.

Think Handswarmer is concerned?  He was about Mahomes overthrowing a TD the other week.  Jackson sucks.

7 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Think Handswarmer is concerned?  He was about Mahomes overthrowing a TD the other week.  Jackson sucks.

Hands in Pants will have to live with this for awhile. No worry he has his hands to keep himself happy.

In all fairness the playcalling has been interesting at best?

This game was very predictable. Who doesn’t want to play a rookie QB who can’t throw in the playoffs?  This Ravens team has some aging players at some crucial positions. Could be their last stand. I’d throw Flacco in and pray. 

2 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

This game was very predictable. Who doesn’t want to play a rookie QB who can’t throw in the playoffs?  This Ravens team has some aging players at some crucial positions. Could be their last stand. I’d throw Flacco in and pray. 

Looks like Balt does not want to hurt their franchise QBs feelings.  Who cares what the fans think. Lamarf is the future.  LOL

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Ravens and many of their fans were confident, borderline cocky, about whipping the Chargers in this one.  Thinks hands is concerned about Jackson?

Archived