Your Wild Card Predictions

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Ravens and many of their fans were confident, borderline cocky, about whipping the Chargers in this one.  Thinks hands is concerned about Jackson?

I think Hands knows Jackson is a gigantic question mark. After today they better draft a backup plan. 

Personally minus turnovers, I gave the Ravens little shot here. Chargers are the best all around team in AFC with veteran HOF QB.  He wasn’t losing to a gimmick guy unless he gave it away himself. 

4 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I think Hands knows Jackson is a gigantic question mark. After today they better draft a backup plan. 

Personally minus turnovers, I gave the Ravens little shot here. Chargers are the best all around team in AFC with veteran HOF QB.  He wasn’t losing to a gimmick guy unless he gave it away himself. 

Chargers will lose next week. Balt handed them this game.

12 minutes ago, Legend of AC said:

Yes, but we NEED to win next week.  

I certainly hope and do believe we will. But reality is we are an unfinished unbalanced product in 2018. The goal is to get to point I expect to win. It’s coming. But breaking down our divisional playoff wall would do wonders for our confidence going forward. 

Just now, FANATIC said:

Chargers will lose next week. Balt handed them this game.

Ravens were horribly outmanned at the games most important position. Obviously won’t be the case next week.  But Chargers are now 8-1 on the road. They have a shot. 

Just now, Mloe68 said:

Ravens were horribly outmanned at the games most important position. Obviously won’t be the case next week.  But Chargers are now 8-1 on the road. They have a shot. 

They have a good shot in my view because NE isn’t very great this year.  Then again, NE never loses at home in the playoffs so who knows.

6 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Yes they have a shot. They will lose. 

21 hours ago, Legend of AC said:

Ravens and many of their fans were confident, borderline cocky, about whipping the Chargers in this one.  Thinks hands is concerned about Jackson?

i was concerned before the game. I said as much to my friends.

I hope he gets better and improves as a passer.

I loved his Mahomes impression...

Don't lose your shit- LJ will NEVER be as good as PM. Good grief.

2 hours ago, Handswarmer said:

3x

ravens 2x and Jets 1

Since 2010, the Pats have gone 7-0 in divisional round games including 2014, which I'm sure you remember as the game the Ravens gave up 14 point leads twice.  No one wants to play NE at their place in the playoffs.  LAC has a good chance to win this one, but even with a better team, they are 4.5 point underdogs.

Archived