Who do we want the Chiefs to play next?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, VIChiefsFan said:

Expect to see a lot of Justin Houston covering T.Y. Hilton.

You win the interweb today, VICF! Sutton is drawing all sorts of zone-blitzes to get Houston on TY as much as possible next week.  It is going to surprise & throw off their O-Line because they are going to expect Houston to be rushing the passer.... (if there was such a thing as a sarcasm font I would be using it right now).

On a different note, I am just headed back to KC with the family.  We spent the past week around Mt. Rainier National Park up in the Cascades. 

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

Awful early o-plan and calls for Hous. Opened both drives with long inc passes down the field. Crazy. Put the offense in the hole second and long. That put the defense on the field too quick & too often. Hous outcoached so far. Chiefs can beat these teams. Just need to play their offense game and get a couple of stops on D.

i hope reid understands this and doesn’t put our o in the same situation. 

7 minutes ago, Troyofoc said:

Damm booger is brutal to watch and listen too.

I was thinking the same thing, but it's only because of the way he's speaking about the Chiefs. He's honestly not that bad, and if the Chiefs were playing well he would be fawning over them just like other announcers have. 

1 minute ago, Chiefmanzada said:

This game against the colts will be interesting since we haven't played them unlike Ravens and chargers

Advantage KC. Colts will be shocked by the Mahomes Effect. That have not faced a Qb like Mahomes & offense like KCs.

2 hours ago, qnet said:

One thing to keep in mind is these two are division rivals. They know each other very well. Yes, the Colt's defense is ranked high, but the Chargers & Ravens defense is ranked higher,  and Mahomes shredded both teams. 

Colts d isn’t very good.  Ignore the ranking

Luck is smart, athletic and can get rid of ball quickly which can neutralize our pass rush. Mack kind of reminds me of KHunt.  B Suttons has his hands full or this will be final nail in his DC coffin. We can’t let Colts dictate play and keep our O off the field  

Defense is impressive with speed and aggressiveness they play with. But Andy is really good at countering this style especially if he can coax Mahomes into taking what defense gives inside those zones. D Watson’s was a train wreck as a passer today missing open guys all over! 

Also Colts struggled with Texans #2 WR who’s a backup scrub.  It would be huge if S Watkins can legitimately go. Maybe wishful thinking but at least there’s some hope. 

Also we don’t play in a dome and it’s not gonna be 65 with no wind like it was today. Can’t wait to get to Arrowhead to watch this opportunity to break the jinx! 

3 hours ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

You win the interweb today, VICF! Sutton is drawing all sorts of zone-blitzes to get Houston on TY as much as possible next week.  It is going to surprise & throw off their O-Line because they are going to expect Houston to be rushing the passer.... (if there was such a thing as a sarcasm font I would be using it right now).

On a different note, I am just headed back to KC with the family.  We spent the past week around Mt. Rainier National Park up in the Cascades. 

I hope you managed to stay dry. 

I think our offense should be able to move the ball well and hopefully our D gets a few stops.

50 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I hope you managed to stay dry. 

I think our offense should be able to move the ball well and hopefully our D gets a few stops.

Skiing at Crystal Mountain & snow-shoeing at White Pass. Lots of snow.

Mt. Rainier National Park was closed down due to the dumba$s government shutdown.

Archived