chiefs play Indy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

looks like we will be facing indy. KC will need to get pressure on luck or it will be a long day 

Indy got little pressure on Hous. Hous usually gives up way more sacks. Hous has few weapons on offense. Indy played a not great team and Hous was so out coached. 

With no pressure on Mahomes......., he will torch Indy. Kelce could have a big day. Ware on screens. Hope Watkins is active. KC wins a shoot our 47-35

Just now, SEMO said:

They looked pretty good.  And, you know the “experts” will pick Indy.

3 times they have sent us home from the playoffs.  That shit needs to stop next week.

KC will be favored. There are no experts. These guys are no better than us at predicting.

4 minutes ago, SEMO said:

They looked pretty good.  And, you know the “experts” will pick Indy.

3 times they have sent us home from the playoffs.  That shit needs to stop next week.

I keep thinking 3 too, but it's 4. The Larry Johnson game. Anywho, time to break it.

3 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

They're gonna come out and try to pound it behind Big Q Nelson and co. Mack will get a l lot of touches - Ebron and TY off playaction.

They will be playing from behind. Everyone runs the ball on KC. Nothing new.  Their D is not impressive. Watson was awful and the game plan worse.

They started off hot and Houston held them at 21. It was still a very solid win. 

I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I think the Chiefs can beat this team. 

Luck is going to make some plays, but so is Mahomes. 

2 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Now we will get to hear all week about the last time these two met in the playoffs.

I dont listen to all that BS. Simply avoid the shows and talking heads. This is a new era in the NFL. Its an era KC is set up to consistently be deep in the playoffs. Hoping we get a lucky bounce or two next week.

5 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

They will be playing from behind. Everyone runs the ball on KC. Nothing new.  Their D is not impressive. Watson was awful and the game plan worse.

Mahomes & Kelce will shred those soft holes in the zone. Indi hasn't played many good QBs. Brady shredded them earlier this year. We all know what Mahomes did to Pitt early this year - 6 TDs. Same scheme.

38 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

#1 seed. Playing against a QB who was out nearly two years, 1st year head coach under Pederson last year, and GM who was here at 1 Arrowhead Drive. No excuses for this one. Time to obliterate this cover 2 zone and this Indi Curse. 

He missed 1 year.  

Colts play mostly cover 3 between the 20’s.  

Your post is is not good.

Archived